Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: "SHARDS" PATH OF GLORY

by Bloodydeath7646

Original Post

"SHARDS" PATH OF GLORY

★★ Apprentice

3-15-2019_10-07-23_PM-utyjjkua.png
So I read in the tutorial section that we was supposed to be earning shards in these weekly challenges. I've been playing the game since launch day and haven't received any shards by completing these challenges. apparently it's a thing. if anyone has any info about this please fill me in.

"shards a premium currency earned by completing challenges and the weekly path of glory. they can be used to purchase javelin customization options or to extend agent bonuses."

Message 1 of 8 (218 Views)

★ Apprentice

It's not a thing. It's an error. 

You earn coins in daily and weekly challenges. Coins can buy you the same things shards can, though. But you can only get shards if you pay for it.

Message 2 of 8 (197 Views)

★★★ Guide

What’s an agent bonus?

Message 3 of 8 (193 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

@rune0077 wrote:

You earn coins in daily and weekly challenges. Coins can buy you the same things shards can, though. But you can only get shards if you pay for it.

I don't see it as an error but apart of the game. I can understand if its turned off because it was causing  a bug or something but it in the game so I want to know whats up with it.

Message 4 of 8 (138 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@swampDAHskunkape wrote:

What’s an agent bonus?

a good question to ask, something I wanna know as well.

Message 5 of 8 (137 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Bloodydeath7646 wrote:

@rune0077 wrote:

I don't see it as an error but apart of the game. I can understand if its turned off because it was causing  a bug or something but it in the game so I want to know whats up with it.

My guess is it used to be in the game. Then they came up with the idea for coins, but forgot about the text, so it was never corrected. If you change "shards" to "coins" in the description, it is in fact correct.

Message 6 of 8 (132 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@rune0077 wrote:

@Bloodydeath7646 wrote:

@rune0077 wrote:

My guess is it used to be in the game. Then they came up with the idea for coins, but forgot about the text, so it was never corrected. If you change "shards" to "coins" in the description, it is in fact correct.

sound about right, still you earn coins doing about anything in the game. I don't see it as a challenge. 

Message 7 of 8 (126 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Bloodydeath7646 

sound about right, still you earn coins doing about anything in the game. I don't see it as a challenge. 

Further you get in the game you only get coins from challenges. Want you to buy shards to get things from store.  Takes me forever to get 61,000 coins to get new appearances.  Not even worth it. Love how games want you to spend money on cosmetics. EA is the worst at that.

Message 8 of 8 (92 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help