"Run" & "Block" Buttons Need Fixing

by ThatGuy049

Original Post

"Run" & "Block" Buttons Need Fixing

★★ Apprentice

Hey All, I'm assuming I'm not the only person that's having this issue but, I haven't seen a post about it. 

Maybe I'm doing it wrong but, pressing the "Block" button doesn't always activate a block attempt. Nothing worse than going for a block and having my defender throw up an arm in a half a s s attempt to block the shot. More often than not, the shot goes in. Salt on the wound right.

The "Run" button, although not as big of an issue still needs to be fixed. If it's a stamina based animation then a stamina meter should be introduced. My guys are just jogging up the court. Makes it kinda hard to execute a fastbreak. 

On a side note, the lose ball animations are kind of backwards too. Especially in slow motion. Ball is on the ground and guys are reaching for the stars. Also reversed when the ball is in the air. I don't know about you guys but I like to pick pockets on the inbound. Sometimes, instead of reaching in for the steal, my defender looks like he's stopping to pick up a penny. A fix for this would be great as well. Thanks

Message 1 of 1 (227 Views)