"Repeatable Events"

by raraboy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"Repeatable Events"

★ Novice
I dont know if it is a bug but some live events have repeatable on them...i assume that it means i can play them as much as i can and get rewards evrytime i do....based on my experience, except the drill and rags to riches, events like the one with kyle lowry right now i got rewarded once only, the suceeding times just exp and some gold, does that mean i only had the chance to get the kyle lowry and wont have the chance again for the duration of the event?
Message 1 of 3 (1,345 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: "Repeatable Events"

★★★★★ Newbie
"I dont know if it is a bug but some live events have repeatable on them...i assume that it means i can play them as much as i can and get rewards evrytime i do....based on my experience, except the drill and rags to riches, events like the one with kyle lowry right now i got rewarded once only, the suceeding times just exp and some gold, does that mean i only had the chance to get the kyle lowry and wont have the chance again for the duration of the event?" (Just here for easy reference.)

In live events every single event is repeatable, which means you can play it again and again. Every time you play you will get coins and XP. However, if in the live event, next to the third reward, a pack, it says First Win, then you can only claim the pack on your first win. The Kyle Lowry event had an pack marked as first win, so you can only get a pack in it once. So yes, it does mean you only get one chance and getting him. However, if an event has a pack without first win written on the side, you will get that pack every time you successfully complete the event.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,363 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie
"I dont know if it is a bug but some live events have repeatable on them...i assume that it means i can play them as much as i can and get rewards evrytime i do....based on my experience, except the drill and rags to riches, events like the one with kyle lowry right now i got rewarded once only, the suceeding times just exp and some gold, does that mean i only had the chance to get the kyle lowry and wont have the chance again for the duration of the event?" (Just here for easy reference.)

In live events every single event is repeatable, which means you can play it again and again. Every time you play you will get coins and XP. However, if in the live event, next to the third reward, a pack, it says First Win, then you can only claim the pack on your first win. The Kyle Lowry event had an pack marked as first win, so you can only get a pack in it once. So yes, it does mean you only get one chance and getting him. However, if an event has a pack without first win written on the side, you will get that pack every time you successfully complete the event.

Message 2 of 3 (1,364 Views)

★ Novice
Yup i noticed it also... Thx...=)
Message 3 of 3 (1,264 Views)