quick n funny toxic tmate story

by jumanjaydazed

Original Post

Re: quick n funny toxic tmate story

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

lol...those are some good ones!

@iBlockHead 

Not to be a *, but maybe ask you q's somewhere else and what people think of you...read the title..we're telling funny toxic tmate stories...

Heart

Message 11 of 14 (180 Views)

★★ Pro
@iBlockHead Not toxic. Selfish for sure but it's not like it's ranked so meh, no biggie.
Message 12 of 14 (156 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@ajharris21 Lolz it already made me laugh so I can’t imagine your position. Did you get a win or get inv again so that the political debate could continue? XD

So new story to keep up with the toxicity. So there I was, flying high in the sky with my teammates in a ship. Coming up from the side of Water treatment. I pinged water treatment... nothing for like 5-10 seconds. By this point we were just about to pass the repulsor longitude. Suddenly the jumpmaster says okay and was heading towards water treatment. I was like ‘Are you really that stupid or indecisive that you go where 3 teams by now have already landed?! Good luck you stupid (insert not-so-nice-word here) and disconnected :D (this is a common occurence)
Message 13 of 14 (147 Views)

★ Guide

@Koochi-Q wrote:
@ajharris21Lolz it already made me laugh so I can’t imagine your position. Did you get a win or get inv again so that the political debate could continue? XD

So new story to keep up with the toxicity. So there I was, flying high in the sky with my teammates in a ship. Coming up from the side of Water treatment. I pinged water treatment... nothing for like 5-10 seconds. By this point we were just about to pass the repulsor longitude. Suddenly the jumpmaster says okay and was heading towards water treatment. I was like ‘Are you really that stupid or indecisive that you go where 3 teams by now have already landed?! Good luck you stupid (insert not-so-nice-word here) and disconnected :D (this is a common occurence)

No I actually died because I wasn't looking at the screen. I could even hold the controller. I really wish I had recorded it, would have been gold. 

Message 14 of 14 (143 Views)