quest reward

by NaRnIaaa

Original Post

quest reward

★★★★ Guide

On fortnite, the season quest gives aquaman (last season, we had deadpool) and on apex, we got...a flatline skin+an useless charm

w t f ?

Message 1 of 6 (413 Views)

Re: quest reward

★★★ Pro
@NaRnIaaa Really would rather the apex rewards than fortniteto be honest
Message 2 of 6 (386 Views)

★★★★ Guide

what? instead of a famous hero skin, you prefer a flatline skin? lol

Message 3 of 6 (326 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@NaRnIaaaI have battle pass flatline skin and I prefer that over any other flatline skins, so I didn’t care much about the skin. I think the charm wasn’t that bad/useless, I put that on my Spitfire 😁

However, I agree that it could be better, if they give players a single “purple pack” (guaranteed one epic or better, like battle pass), that could have been more popular. Also instead of getting similar charms for doing quests, maybe getting more Apex packs were more exciting.

I never ever compare Apex with Fortnite, the backstory, character design, map development, specific dialogues between legends, respawn in game, ping system and many other factors are way above Fortnite and that game do not have any stories or one solid map, just skins and skins and skins.

Message 4 of 6 (315 Views)

★★★★ Guide

and a better reward for the season quest, we did all that (45treasure packs+pve) for only a flatline skin wtf

Message 5 of 6 (268 Views)

Champion

You also got rewards from each treasure pack.

You wanting an heirloom or something? :,)

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 6 (262 Views)