Re: pvz space cadet Quest

by dwooten77

Original Post

pvz space cadet Quest

★★★★ Novice

Hello, I'm currently playing Plants VS Zombies and I can't handle the right quest from Space Cadet. I do not understand when it counts as a shot and when not. Do I have to be the leader of the station or just a helper. Can someone explain to me what counts and maybe sometimes do the quest with me? Sorry for bad english if there are errors

Message 1 of 6 (577 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Is that the big bang beam one? I can't double check offhand as I did it already this month. Maybe @TheSprinter85 can help here? 

Message 2 of 6 (553 Views)
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

@Victinex You have to activate the first ability that makes your shots go faster.  You have to be the space station and not a passenger.  

Message 3 of 6 (533 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Victinex  From what I can see with your problem here, it seems like you are having trouble with the damage challenge. You need to activate your Space Force as a Space Station and deal damage while the ability is active. Space Force isn't active for too long, but you fire faster while it's active, so you shouldn't have too much trouble getting in damage. As @dwooten77  said, you need to be the Space Station, not a Space Cadet or a passenger. Hope this helps! Fingers crossed

Message 4 of 6 (527 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you for your help, but I have now found out the problem myself, because I play on the German version and thought that it would be better explained in English. It is the quest where, as a single cadet, you hit the ground (I forgot the English name of the skill). In German, the quest says "Get shooting templates" which means: "Get shooting templates".

Message 5 of 6 (473 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Sorry I meant that "Erziele Abschussvorlagen" in English means "get Assists"
Message 6 of 6 (458 Views)