psittacosaurus day

by DK9027

Original Post

psittacosaurus day

★★★ Pro

For any Jurassic park fans you'll know this from the novel I believe, a sort of coupon  taco Tuesday day. 

Though my idea is for a set amount of time to complete a certain amount of challenges, for maybe a temporary currency. (Or rather probably just complete challenges seeing how iron crown went.) To collect one or two item from a pool of items from two or three older events.  Everyone complains about not getting the one item they want anyways. 

This could be a sort of player appreciation day for those who cant afford to pump money into the game.

Just throwing it out there let know what you think and if it work or br good.

Message 1 of 6 (309 Views)

Re: psittacosaurus day

★★ Expert
@DK9027 Probably would do a plesiosaurus day if the ever implemented this.
Message 2 of 6 (276 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Sir_Named Yaaas just from realizing that I'm a very pleased-iosaurus
Message 3 of 6 (266 Views)

★★ Expert
@DK9027 take my xp.
Message 4 of 6 (263 Views)

Champion

@DK9027  Not a bad idea bud.

I mean some of the LTM reward skins are cool, but it's always weapons and I think a few legend skins would be a nice change of pace as free rewards...even if it is old ones.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 6 (211 Views)

★★★ Pro
@MandatoryIDtag Ya like with the p2020 skin in this ltm I like the model it's just the coloration for it I'm not too fussed about. Like eh. But more badges yay I'm a bit of a badge collector.

Or like in iron crown you had two earnable loot boxes for a chance at something from the items released then I wouldn't mind if that was a thing again.
Message 6 of 6 (168 Views)