Re: ps4 controller on pc origin

by jon471

Original Post

★★ Novice

Just wondering if you are using usb aswell? I cant seem to get it to work wirelessly.

Message 21 of 37 (5,388 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also looking for a similar answer....

Message 22 of 37 (4,822 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem with DS4 on origin. USB works flawless, but with my onboard bluetooth adapter won't work. I do not have the sony bluetooth adaptor. Anyone know if there is any fix for that?

Best regards

Message 23 of 37 (4,618 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can you make a detailed list of steps to get to this point? I keep on getting Xbox imagery, and as a former playstation guy it is very distracting and confusing. 

Message 24 of 37 (4,480 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 25 of 37 (4,305 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So to get it working, I just have to plug in my DS4 controller into my PC's USB port and star Fallen Order? Also, what abbout button promts?

Message 26 of 37 (3,842 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i tried that for Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 2 but it not work

Message 27 of 37 (3,734 Views)

★ Novice

I was having the same issue, but the game wouldn't open when I was in Big Picture Mode, only the startup screen. I was able to add an autostart script to the startup configuration to get the game to automatically startup. After I finally was able to get the game to start the controller was recognized but the game was going crazy and selecting all of the menu options as if someone was holding down the joystick. I have tried multiple controllers (Xbox, PS4, Scuf Xbox, and Scuf PS4) and ALL controllers have the same issue and go nuts. I have configured my controller and updated all of the settings, and even uninstalled and reinstalled the game yet nothing seems to be fixing the issue. All controllers work fine with other Steam games. This is the only game I have this issue. PLEASE HELP!!!

Message 28 of 37 (3,609 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, not sure if it matters to you but I reckon others might find this thread. I got DualShock 4 v2 to work with Jedi Fallen Order on the PC with DS4 prompts, meaning the game recognizes it is a DS4 controller. This was done after a fresh Windows installation. It worked when I installed DS4Windows 2.1.3.0 version. The profile set was using DS4 instead of X360 Controller as seen in the screenshot, doesn't work with DInput turned on so do not use that. Now it didn't matter if I had "Hide DS4 Controller" turned ON or OFF, it worked in both cases. Now I will mention that previously I had issues and it didn't want to work at all, sometimes it would work with a cable or only as X360 controller. Tried deleting a bunch of drivers in Device Manager, repairing the game via Origin and other shenanigans. Nothing worked until I reinstalled Windows for a fresh start. So in case, anybody is wondering, you do not need a PS4 dongle which costs ridiculous amounts of money and it works with DS4Windows app. You just might need to reinstall your Windows to get it working but it can be done. Oh and running it through Steam totally didn't work with the game. Prior to the restart, it did as X360 but now even though Steam recognizes the controller, the game doesn't. I hope somebody finds this useful. 

Message 29 of 37 (3,326 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do I run origin through steam

Message 30 of 37 (3,066 Views)