Re: pro not receive damage why?

by DarthValtrex

Original Post

Accepted Solution

pro not receive damage why?

★★★ Guide

when i specate pro or see on youtube or twitch i see pro players not receive normal damge, very low...why? is because use vpn? where is the truth?

see enemy fired and visible take shots but armor go down only 1 notch...

Message 1 of 4 (219 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

@lnxtvv I don't know how a VPN would help them, if anything it would more then likely hurt them as it would likely cause lag. Most VPN slow down your internet connection a substantial amount. Basically it bounces your internet connection through other connections so it makes it nearly impossible to trace your internet activity back to your computer. Most VPN will slow down your internet connection 10-20% so can slow it down by more than 30%. It depends on the VPN and your ISP as to how much of impact it will have.

My best guess is the people are either playing fortified legends, using movement to dodge bullets or some combination of the two. Most of the pro.s I watch don't cheat. Itemp, Ragtag, Shiv, Sooxfar are so on.

Most pros are also under increased scrutiny because of their high profiles in games. So if they are cheating they will likely get caught.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (166 Views)

All Replies

@lnxtvv It's hard to say what's going on without seeing the clip. If you do share a clip of it, don't accuse them of cheating. Maybe just ask are the damage numbers correct? or ask why it appears he's not taking damage?

It could be registration issues, it could also be their movement and a host of other things.

Message 2 of 4 (203 Views)

★★★ Guide
@DarthValtrex is only question, if you see on youtube or twitch video....this is my point of view...i not accuse them of cheating...is very strange why only pro have low damage, i think vpn help them
Message 3 of 4 (174 Views)

[ Edited ]

@lnxtvv I don't know how a VPN would help them, if anything it would more then likely hurt them as it would likely cause lag. Most VPN slow down your internet connection a substantial amount. Basically it bounces your internet connection through other connections so it makes it nearly impossible to trace your internet activity back to your computer. Most VPN will slow down your internet connection 10-20% so can slow it down by more than 30%. It depends on the VPN and your ISP as to how much of impact it will have.

My best guess is the people are either playing fortified legends, using movement to dodge bullets or some combination of the two. Most of the pro.s I watch don't cheat. Itemp, Ragtag, Shiv, Sooxfar are so on.

Most pros are also under increased scrutiny because of their high profiles in games. So if they are cheating they will likely get caught.

Message 4 of 4 (167 Views)