Re: premades ruining ranked

by KelRiever

Original Post

premades ruining ranked

★ Guide

please do something about internal MMR

Message 1 of 5 (273 Views)

@Katsura_Kokoro So put together a premade. What rank are you if you don't mind me asking?

I don't have an issue with pre-mades until I get into the higher platinum lobbies.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 5 (256 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The issue is premades that are plat 4 / gold 4 in plat lobbies. They don't care about points since they are not good enough to climb so they play recklessly. They don't communicate and are fast to shift the blame to the solo. Also since they are a premade team they are placed in more difficult lobbies to compensate and are usually worse than the solo player they are teamed with. Infuriating in most instances for the filler.

This can be fixed in 2 ways that I can think of:

1.  Allow rank demotion. They either take the game seriously or drop back to gold/silver.

2. Have a separate duo rank queue and disable duo premade in normal rank queue.

Message 3 of 5 (221 Views)

Hero

Umm yea removing pre made will never be a thing. This is players essentially saying we dont want people playing with their friends because we have no friends to play with. Just not how any of this works. Pre mades are not ruining ranked in the slightest. You ruin it for yourself the moment you solo que into a game mode you know will have pre mades with coms. I suggest making friends because pre mades will always be a thing. 

To say they are not good enough to climb is laughable. All I can suggest is stop solo queing if you cant solo your way to the desired rank. If unable to solo que in ranked then some should question the abilities they think they have and dont. Some dont like to earn points by hiding its 1000000% easier to knock out your KP on drop and chill the rest of the game or run through the lobby. If you had a premade yall could of discussed strategy. Instead you solo que and blame the duo. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 5 (198 Views)

★★★ Expert

They won’t admit it but they only want money from public players, the game was completely designed for premades.  A lot of the games you play are just throw away anyway so if you are a public player, just get used to dropping and leaving games to get faster to good ones.

Message 5 of 5 (165 Views)