please someone have an answer to this issue im tired of dealing with EA

by supertenks

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

please someone have an answer to this issue im tired of dealing with EA

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

The worst customer support I've ever dealt with in my life, all EA/Origin websites are absolutely useless trash. I try to log in to any EA game on my ps4/ps3 and I get the same error "your ea account has expired" "good news all you have to do is change the password". except this is impossible, given I never made this account. On Playstation you do not ever create an account for EA or use a login screen. PlayStation/EA does all the work in that department the moment you turn on an EA game for the first time. which for me was like 10 years ago on ps3 with an email that doesn't exist anymore. So I am expected to go log into an account (that I never made) that I don't think technically exists and change the password so I can have all my games back. I can't sign in with my PSN on origin on pc it errors out telling me my account is wrong and to change the password. I have changed the passwords for the 2 origin accounts I have access to and changed the password for my PSN account and nothing changed. there is not a single option on any websites that cater to my issue. The phone number I had to dig really hard to find hangs up on me after the robot voice says no on is available to take me, instead of leaving me on hold. I message the EA help Twitter and still no response. i just need to change the origin account my PSN is linked to so I can play apex, anthem, all my battlefields, and battlefronts. thank god for any game I can play offline(dragon age inquisition(which does get the error but I can play it offline so I can circumvent that)). Don't waste a response to this by telling me to go to help.ea because it will not help.

Message 1 of 2 (432 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: please someone have an answer to this issue im tired of dealing with EA

Community Manager

Hey @supertenks if your Gamertag is linked to an EA account then this would mean that you created an EA account. It is not possible to link a Gamertag if you do not or have not created a Gamertag. 

For issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (390 Views)

All Replies

Re: please someone have an answer to this issue im tired of dealing with EA

Community Manager

Hey @supertenks if your Gamertag is linked to an EA account then this would mean that you created an EA account. It is not possible to link a Gamertag if you do not or have not created a Gamertag. 

For issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (391 Views)