Re: please i didn't get any update about my new case

by saint4core

Original Post

Accepted Solution

please i didn't get any update about my new case

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi, I am nathanael.

I'm the origin user.On Fri, Jul 10, 1:47 AM (West Indonesian Times). I got an E-mail if my account banned for no reason. I have been reported when the firs time I got an email but i didn't get any update about my case until today. So I decided to end my past case and write a new case. This really disappointed me. Because it is written that the EA will give an update in 3 days. In my origin account, I already made an apex coin purchase form Indonesian platform who sell apex coin (Removed link).

I already buy 1000 apex coin for battle pass season 5. In the game, I didn't use the third program like aim hack, wall hack etc, and suddenly my account in banned without any logical reason. Please I need your help to un-bann my account. And give me e-mail about update my case.

CM Edit: Formatting - Removed Unauthorized Link - Removed Attachment with Personal Info . 

Message 1 of 3 (253 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hi @saint4core,

The Terms of Service team are the only ones who can assist with this issue. We cannot assist with a banned account over AHQ.

As you already have an open case you'll need to wait for them to finish their investigation and respond to you.
EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (225 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @saint4core,

The Terms of Service team are the only ones who can assist with this issue. We cannot assist with a banned account over AHQ.

As you already have an open case you'll need to wait for them to finish their investigation and respond to you.
EACade
Message 2 of 3 (226 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Cade But how long it takes to unban my account? Hope it won't take a long time. send me email abou my updated case
Message 3 of 3 (222 Views)