platinum IV stuck

by lnxtvv

Original Post

platinum IV stuck

★★★ Guide

im 1 month in this situation and for me are impossible rank up.....strange is when i arrive in this rank is start my problem, lag stuttering and server hit not registered.....is random or im unlucky?

Message 1 of 8 (2,731 Views)

Re: platinum IV stuck

★★★ Expert
@lnxtvv Fewer players in platinum = less available matches, which results in either a long waiting time or getting put on a higher ping match.
Message 2 of 8 (2,666 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@lnxtvv finally have reached Plat a few days ago.  For me there are no issues with connectivity...etc. (Maybe because I am living near the Frankfurt Server in Europe)

But I am also Stuck in Plat IV since then. I feel like, as a Solo it is really hard to climb up the ladder from Plat.

Are the Gold- and Plat-Lobbies that different? How are your experiences?

Message 3 of 8 (2,657 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@blackoutzzz42No, they are not that different but you can get to plat very easy since entry costs per match are low... from plat on you actually need to start performing, if you dont you will be hardstuck 4.8k points

Generally i would say plat 4 hardstucks do not belong in plat at all, cuz when someone is stuck on plat 4 then they are usually worse than the avg platplayer resulting in them beeing unable to gain points

Message 4 of 8 (2,649 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@matzesingt fair enough. Standard smile Have played only a few ranked games since the promotion to Plat. Motivation wasn't there because of the Split ahah

BUT speaking of "in Plat you actually need to perform": Basically its just 1 Kill or Assist more you need to get. Standard smile 

Message 5 of 8 (2,628 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@lnxtvv again another post about plat 4 so I will say it again, platinum is like a black hole without good support and a good team everyone gets stuck there unless you are very skilled so I guess that you queue solo so good luck and welcome to the club
Message 6 of 8 (2,622 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@blackoutzzz42Well i didnt wanna insult you or anything, i hope you didnt understand it that way. But when you sit in plat you need to actually start playing to win, some people might be hardstuck cuz they hotdrop over and over again wich is fine for practice ofc...
But when you drop hot for example and you wipe a squad and die right after to 3rd party you still made -6 you know^^(even when you elim all 3 your own you still lose 6 points)

Ranked is all about consistency not having some fancy 15 kill games

If you perform better than the avg plat you will climb all this elohell bs is just a little bubble people use to justify their failing

Wish you good luck after the split to make it to dia <3

Message 7 of 8 (2,621 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@matzesingt Dude, I was so close to Plat 3, I was 50 RP away before the split XD, but alas, I shall grind out again and hit Plat 3!!
Message 8 of 8 (2,598 Views)