ping marking

by bl1nd5pot

Original Post

ping marking

★★ Apprentice

Dear friends, you must start using ping marking when you kill you in the game to mark ping where the enemy is so you can know where the hiding place is because he knows or at least hopes they will come to revive you

Message 1 of 11 (1,001 Views)

Re: ping marking

Champion (Retired)

You mean an indicator on the enemy player who just killed you to show your team his location? Could you try too specify in more detail what you would like to see happen?

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 2 of 11 (980 Views)

Hero
@bl1nd5pot That's only helpful for your squad, as they're the ones who can see the ping. It won't save or warn medics outside your squad.

While it's incredibly helpful if you're playing in a squad with friends (even then comms are more effective) you probably shouldn't expect random players to use it.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 3 of 11 (959 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@ElliotLH And even better, my teammate is better off marking the enemy so I can get to the rescue and know beforehand where the * is hiding
Message 4 of 11 (940 Views)

Hero
@bl1nd5pot But if they're not in your squad you won't see the ping, since it's squad only.

If they're not in your squad all you can do is rely on your own awareness.

Message 5 of 11 (933 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Training brings good results, with players even though they are not in your team at the moment marking the opponent it will begin to permeate the rest of the players on his team and so are those and those ..
It's like giving the stone at the top of the mountain a little boost and gravity will already do the rest of the work
Message 6 of 11 (908 Views)

Hero
@bl1nd5pot How exactly will it permeate when only three players at most can see the ping at any time? It also will not help whatsoever in the example you gave earlier.

P.S. There's a reason why there's a saying in Battlefield that you should never trust the blueberries.

Message 7 of 11 (897 Views)

Community Manager

@ElliotLH wrote:
@bl1nd5pot How exactly will it permeate when only three players at most can see the ping at any time? It also will not help whatsoever in the example you gave earlier.

P.S. There's a reason why there's a saying in Battlefield that you should never trust the blueberries.

Erhmm, trust what? Tongue out

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 11 (891 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Blueberry fields forever

Message 9 of 11 (874 Views)

EA DICE Team
@EA_Blueberry  You can never trust a blueberry on the field. I would put them on the same level as Carl. 

Image result for Carl military meme
/Atic 
Message 10 of 11 (842 Views)