people cant aim or take up too much time looting

by Ch1LLmachine

Original Post

people cant aim or take up too much time looting

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

THIS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM IN THE GAME SO PAY ATTENTION

why do people need like 10 minutes to loot 1 house or a few supply bins?

i just run through it and pick up everything i need within seconds...

because of this people like me have to slow things down and start camping near the house or supply bins my lovely teammates are looting, what can i do to make you guys loot faster?

its just looting its not that hard, how can you call yourself a gamer if you cant see items on the ground within milli seconds?

and then there is the aiming people got lately, theyre all unscoping spray and pray and of course sometimes you get sooooo lucky, but what if you start aiming down the sights and learn it that way? it might improve your gameplay aswell

for the people out their looking for these questions to just give answers like: yeah u so pro, i never mentioned im a pro im a low rank player but atleast i do enough dmg to actually kill people, sometimes my teammates were with me in like 5 squad fights and theyve done like 30 dmg... this is the result of you unscoping spray and pray.... while i did like 1000 dmg..

i hope people will help me find answers to these kind of questions because these things are just basics 101 in apex legends and everybody should be able to do these kind of things with ease

cya around everyone and dont forget to keep on smiling!

Godfocker out! PEACE

Message 1 of 31 (1,857 Views)

Re: people cant aim or take up too much time looting

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

We're not looting just for the sake of looting, we're just filling the time waiting for endgame safely. The goal is to win the game, not kill many opponents (the fewer the kills, the better the win).

I do love looting all game long. It's one of the bigger attractions of BR's - it's like first person mini-RPG (along with hiding, scouting, sneaking and hunting the unknowing prey stealthily).

That's just an example of style of playing. How we like to play our games is just a matter of taste. Your taste is not better than mine.

P.S. My own style and preferences changes based on my mood, but if I play strictly to win, I would always play the ultra-safe sneaky style.

Message 2 of 31 (1,816 Views)

^this is a perfect example why games with randoms is total *

really from every angle trying to understand where people get the pleasure of running around the map and looting every corner...and how can you get satisfaction from winning a match with 1 kill and 300dmg...whatever

Message 3 of 31 (1,795 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@HugoHobickaStopaI got satisfaction yesterday with a win with 0 kills and just 41 damage, from 1 melee punch and one hit with a smoke can. The fun part was playing as bait, scaring a team out of its sniper nest and pushing them right into my skilled teammates' sights, then scaring a poor Pathfinder out of his hideout with smoke and artillery strike just to make him jump in the abyss, giving us the win.

Message 4 of 31 (1,780 Views)

What you saying is terribly sad

Message 5 of 31 (1,766 Views)

★★★ Expert
@HugoHobickaStopa Those able to enjoy the little things will live longer than those desperately chasing flawlessness.Also, you need to accept and adapt to the world, not the other way around.
Message 6 of 31 (1,751 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Ch1LLmachine Slow looting is definitely a pain, specially when you're in a hotspot and you know there are other teams closing in but your damn teammates are too busy deciding what sight would better suit the weapon they're using which they aren't going to get the chance to fire because someone is about to burst them down where they stand (we can't move while looting on console so we're easy targets)

But hip firing is a valid tactic since you can strafe and avoid bullets you couldn't dodge while ADS, not hitting any shots is another story.
Message 7 of 31 (1,739 Views)

★ Apprentice

I dont mind ppl taking there time to loot but yes sometimes there looting 1 area into the first ring then scramble to get into the next

My biggest pev is the 5 sec looter who doesnt ping anything or even where there going next, they just take off...

As for aiming, this game depending on the weapon hip firing is your best freind which i need to learn, i been killed so many times trying to line up a shot down scope, only to be riddled with bullets..

Message 8 of 31 (1,728 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I know your pain! I play every game with randoms.

I find it depressing looking on the radar and seeing two coloured triangles both literally on top of each other in a room spinning. They never move more than 6 feet from each other hence i refer to this as the "lovebird" tactic. At such a point you may as well chase gun fights and leave them, they cannot fight, have no intention of fighting and for some reason find joy in sitting in a building.

Some though genuinely are super slow at looting. I can clear out the biggest areas in less than 2 mins, many take forever to decide what gun they want. I literally vacuum clean the area and move on. If you don't find atleast a blue shield you'll likely die so there's no point sitting idle.

I have become so dejected with randoms (the quality is absolutely shocking) i don't bother playing anymore. I would if i had friends to play with.

Message 9 of 31 (1,700 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Biochemikas (the fewer the kills, the better the win)

This makes no sense to me. The exact opposite is true for me. I am happy with a game where I get a good amount of kills, regardless of winning or not. To me, a fun game is one where I am fighting different teams and getting kills. Camping all game so you make it to the last two teams is the most boring thing imaginable in this game.
Message 10 of 31 (1,697 Views)