otherwise enemy will spot you and die
Message 21 of 31 (583 Views)
Highlighted

Re: people cant aim or take up too much time looting

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@Ch1LLmachine wrote:

@addz-120 

im in netherlands so i guess its CET +2 or something, would be fun to play with you man, if you wish to come back just add me and lets rock and roll and get those kills Nerd

It's hard man, this game is completely messed up.

I kid you not, blue shield and helmet, ADS to a player who has his back to me, he rotates in .5 second of me firing and downs me in less than one second with r-99.

How in gods name is this possible??????

Another one just now, he dealt 158 damage to me in the blink of an eye, i would estimate 1 second and lasered me me with r-99, nearly all my shots hit (literally 85% of them), i broke his shield and into about 1.3 of his health but he took me down (same gun) in a the time it take you to blink AFTER i pulled the trigger. So bare in mind, me shoot, he turns, he fires, i down in literally 1 second. That HAS to be cheating.

Oh and the damage stats to me.....158 damage dealt to me.

Blue shield on me = 75 hp, 100 hp = total 175 HP how am i dead at 158 HP?????!??!?? I was at full health and shield.

Nah bro, this game is gone! People must be cheating all over, not even shroud rotates and kills in 1 second like that, it's hackers galore.

Also it takes 2.45 seconds to unload a full R-99 this guy had me down in a second i promise you!

Message 22 of 31 (572 Views)

★★ Guide

@HugoHobickaStopa wrote:

^this is a perfect example why games with randoms is total *

really from every angle trying to understand where people get the pleasure of running around the map and looting every corner...and how can you get satisfaction from winning a match with 1 kill and 300dmg...whatever

I'd say you are a better example.

Message 23 of 31 (541 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

another winner vs killer people post?

when "KOS" people gonna understand this is a BR and no a DM?

Message 24 of 31 (520 Views)

Champion

@ElBirri There is no winners vs KO's argument that is logical when you think about it.

People who play for the win NEED aggressive players in their matches, otherwise you'd be looking at 10+ squads in the final circle every game...which essentially causes every team to revert to hot drop mentality anyway....which turns your odds of winning into a gamble as well.

Both players who play for the win and players who hunt for kills are needed in EVERY BR. The healthiest approach is to play a balance of both in my experience. 

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 25 of 31 (479 Views)

★★★ Guide
@MandatoryIDtag there is 2 factions here men, im not a rusher so don't blame me if i don't go to the fight with you.

don't blame me coming with you to hot drop and don't blame me die in the circle by start a fight.

you have a playstyle i have my playstyle BUT if you keep saying play balance of both then i all ears
Message 26 of 31 (467 Views)

@ElBirri from what you say, the only thing you can point out is that you have 100 +/- kills on your main and avoid fighting because of your low skill
Message 27 of 31 (455 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@HugoHobickaStopadecisions matter, only low skills go to the fight with the excuse "practice". is stupid rushing when we have the high advantage or a estrategic position to ambush the enemy inside or outside but noooo, you gonna rush a squad 800m away and outside of the ring -.-

why you have high KDA if you can't defeat 1vs9? srly STOP rushing every player you see.

Message 28 of 31 (437 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

and thats whats holding you back from improving. if you take more fights faster itll make you a better player for those endgame fights when everyone is looted up. and your "playstyle" will only work in pubs. but if your in rank the rp system minuses for a reason. example: if you are plat/diamond and you camp all game and place 2nd or 3rd you will still be in the negatives, and will never gain rp for that playstyle. you have to hunt and kill, hence why the highest rank in the game is called "PREDATOR". Predators hunt. not hide. so i agree with the original post of not looting long and get into fights quicker.

Thank you and have a wonderful day. 

Message 29 of 31 (205 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

your theory works if you only play pubs. if you play ranked you cannot, and I repeat You CANNOT CAMP. the reason. once you hit plat and higher because of the rp system if you camp all game and place 2nd or 3rd with no kills what so ever your actually going to derank. because the higher rank you go the more rp it takes away preemptively, which means it incentivizes you to FIGHT, not camp. so based off your words im guessing you dont play rank much. p.s im not hating on you or anything just stating the differences of playstyles that would no work in rank. and im also saying camping actually will not make you a better player. or give you any improvement besides hiding all day and looting good stuff just to die within a couple seconds, because you never developed yourself mechanically to do so.

Message 30 of 31 (203 Views)