Re: people cant aim or take up too much time looting

by SixthOTD

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Try playing some different genre games for once. Maybe then you'll understand that it is possible to find satisfaction in achieving different goals than just shooting. Surviving to the end without getting shot and killed is a puzzle. Usually a very interesting and sometimes complicated one.

The goal of the game is of course to be the last one alive. But the interesting part is finding the best way to get there. And shooting is rarely even remotely effective way for that goal in any BR. There are infinite ways to do that though and every game path is different. I would find it extremely boring to try to do it exactly the same way every time (especially if it's the least efficient way of killing everyone yourself).

Message 11 of 31 (515 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@addz-120

exactly what i mean, thank god im not alone! :eahigh_file:

if you like i can be your friend and play together?

if you just search under TheGodfockerTV you find me with the godfocker logo

Message 12 of 31 (509 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Biochemikas I do play different genres. This is the only BR game that I like. Camping and doing nothing all game is just plain boring.
Message 13 of 31 (497 Views)

★★ Novice

@Biochemikas

you are a funny man, you instantly assume people hvnt play anything else rather than FPS games, perhaps before you type try to ask people about these things, for myself ive played almost every genre there is, from nostalgic games to nextgen, before i sold my entire game collection i had almost every console available in the world, some consoles even 3 times over, i had almost all game boys and i had over 30,000 games laying around in my house, i sold it all and bougth a next gen gaming pc... and if you really know how people play BR these days is just instantly leave the starting zone and dive down and pick a weapon en either kill or get killed... so dont come in here telling me what i should be doing because of all the things you said in this column i already know you dont understand gaming and you should quit while you're behind and get on to the next hobby.

hereby my regards and good luck with your next hobby whatever that may be!

Greetings TheGodfockerTV

Message 14 of 31 (494 Views)

★★ Novice

@SixthOTD 

you are a person i can talk with!

add me on Origin mate TheGodfockerTV and lets play together sometimes man! :eahigh_file:

Message 15 of 31 (493 Views)

Champion

I've had a full squad on 0 kill 0 damage for the win before and honestly, it was the most tedious 18 minutes of my life.

Again this was mostly due to slow looters and having to wait for them to heal after they got mauled by each circle close.

What made it worse was watching them do the celebratory gunfire during the champion announcement at the games end...as if they had actually done anything to warrant celebration. XD

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 16 of 31 (474 Views)

★ Apprentice

@HugoHobickaStopa wrote:

^this is a perfect example why games with randoms is total *

really from every angle trying to understand where people get the pleasure of running around the map and looting every corner...and how can you get satisfaction from winning a match with 1 kill and 300dmg...whatever

I like action filled rounds as much as anyone else (and I also think playing with randos it's pure cancer), but you have to realize that not everyone is like you, and the goal of BR games are not kills. So quit your bitching and play the game with the mood that is set by your other two teammates.

Also if you want to play game for kills and action, just play Titanfall 2, or any other game that is literally about kills and action.

Finally this topic is perfect example why we need permanent solo mode. 

Message 17 of 31 (471 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@Ch1LLmachine wrote:

@Biochemikas

you are a funny man, you instantly assume people hvnt play anything else rather than FPS games, perhaps before you type try to ask people about these things, for myself ive played almost every genre there is, from nostalgic games to nextgen, before i sold my entire game collection i had almost every console available in the world, some consoles even 3 times over, i had almost all game boys and i had over 30,000 games laying around in my house, i sold it all and bougth a next gen gaming pc... and if you really know how people play BR these days is just instantly leave the starting zone and dive down and pick a weapon en either kill or get killed... so dont come in here telling me what i should be doing because of all the things you said in this column i already know you dont understand gaming and you should quit while you're behind and get on to the next hobby.

hereby my regards and good luck with your next hobby whatever that may be!

Greetings TheGodfockerTV

What time zone are you in? I could be tempted to come back, i prefer to just chase and kill people tbh.

Rarther die with 3 kills than lose with 0

What a lot don't realise is that the people who have like 5k kills chase the win. So the loot very limited amounts and then gate crash a gunfight, kill someone and then retreat.

They do this again and again in the game and they add maybe 3 kills to the 2 they'd probably get a standard. It's must more fun playing this way.

Message 18 of 31 (466 Views)

★★ Novice

@addz-120 

im in netherlands so i guess its CET +2 or something, would be fun to play with you man, if you wish to come back just add me and lets rock and roll and get those kills Nerd

Message 19 of 31 (445 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Ch1LLmachine You would not have THIS! problem if they still had ( SOLO ) game mode drum roll slow clap well done devs.......zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Message 20 of 31 (440 Views)