by Sp4ceb4lls

Original Post

Re: people are teaming up in solo

★ Novice

Thanks....I missed that..going to be using that a bit..our servers are crazy,,

Message 71 of 78 (407 Views)

Yep had the problem yesterday.

In Market and I light up a Wraith, then again. Dip back to replenish shields knowing I had enough time and here comes another Wraith mashing that W key. I die to that Wraith and then see the two of them both looting my death box.

Pathetic bags of flesh everywhere. I've won one solo game so far and it was a fluke because I'm terrible....but I was happy because I won on my own merits.

Message 72 of 78 (396 Views)

First 5 Solo Games Today

★ Guide

Players teaming, jesus sort it out already.

Message 73 of 78 (437 Views)

★★★ Novice

I completely agree.  "Players" teaming up in Solo mode is poor sportsmanship, gives them an unfair advantage, and ruins the game for those players who enter a Solo match expecting a fair 1 v 1 fight; not 1 v 2, etc.  Seriously, this is a form of cheating to gain an unfair advantage and as such these players should be banned from the game.  

They ruin the game and make it less fun and less playable for the rest of the players who do not cheat and who do not take advantage of these exploits.  I've already lost interest in playing solo mode now.  Too many teamed up players in solo, since day 1 of it's implementation.  I'm certain other players feel the same way.  Respawn and EA need to address this issue promptly or else they will lose even more of their player fan base and loyalty.  

Message 74 of 78 (338 Views)

Re: First 5 Solo Games Today

★★★★★ Expert
@UncleAlbert1802 No need to bring religion into the mix. That’ll only make it messier
Message 75 of 78 (388 Views)

★★ Guide

@UncleAlbert1802 wrote:

Players teaming, jesus sort it out already.

Teaming in a BR is not a new concept.

Message 76 of 78 (368 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I thought there was already a thread on this. Any need for another? Or is yours more important?

Message 77 of 78 (338 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Do I get this right, you are talking about players meeting in solo and spontaneously agreeing on NOT shooting each other but teaming up til the end?

I must say, I find this an absolute legal, lawful and clever approach. And appealing to try, too, having a non-gurantee temporary brothers-in-arms deal, with a serious friendly fire trait working. 

I understand, you want to secure fair chances in that matter. I, on the other hand, dig that chaotic element. It's difficult enough to accomplish, I guess (never tried). You need to find someone going along. Imagine how many tries you need on that. When you succeed, it's earned, in my opinion, no ping system, no healing each other and stuff.

Message 78 of 78 (320 Views)