people are teaming up in solo

by Sp4ceb4lls

Original Post

Accepted Solution

people are teaming up in solo

★★★★★ Guide

While spectating I saw some people teaming up in solo mode, absolutely lowest of the low scumbags! 

Message 1 of 78 (3,982 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: people are teaming up in solo

Community Manager

The team is aware of this happening and in discussions about it. When we have more information to share about it with the community we'll ping it back to you as soon as we can. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 35 of 78 (3,752 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
@Sp4ceb4lls Yes this is a thing. Oh well it was to be expected. Hope it doesn’t too often :P
Message 2 of 78 (3,955 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Koochi-Q wrote:
@Sp4ceb4llsYes this is a thing. Oh well it was to be expected. Hope it doesn’t too often :P

They should permanently ban these kind of people

Message 3 of 78 (3,924 Views)

★ Guide

@Sp4ceb4lls wrote:

@Koochi-Q wrote:
@Sp4ceb4llsYes this is a thing. Oh well it was to be expected. Hope it doesn’t too often :P

They should permanently ban these kind of people

Agreed, should be perma-ban offense. 

Message 4 of 78 (3,885 Views)

People playing solo in teams.

★★★ Novice

More people are upset that people are teaming in solos than playing the lone wolf in normal mode. Wild.

Message 5 of 78 (3,713 Views)

Re: People playing solo in teams.

★ Guide

Because it's been happening since day one of Apex. 

Message 6 of 78 (3,688 Views)

★ Novice

second game into solos. Already ran into two groups doing this. Not even a reportable offense. Seems like a big oversight for the Respawn team to not even have the report function for it. 

Message 7 of 78 (3,849 Views)

Solo's cheaters & team-ups

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

3 Hours of trying out solo, it's fun. In fact it's less stressful if we die cause it's a fair 1 v 1. And we have free decisions to complete challenges. BUT...

Of course, cheaters.. Walking around shamelessly, standing still in an open space like a bot (setting up some stuff obviously), tracking through walls, and since there is no knocked-down unless you have the gold one, the aimbot really paid off for them eh? Party hat

And team-up players, oh man.. where do i even start.. You're not any better than cheaters, teamming up in solos? what a disgrace. This is probably the dumbest players you could ever see, we have squad-mode, and yet they decided to teamed up in solo, what a clown Large smile

If any of you here who likes to team-up in solo, man.. just accept it, you suck as hell.

Note: We should have teamming-up report button.

Message 8 of 78 (3,728 Views)

Re: Solo's cheaters & team-ups

★★★★★ Expert
@bosourd We don’t need a button like that cause it’s gonna have the same functiontionality as the actual report button... nothing at all...

Luckily in my 5 matches ppl weren’t aware that they could team up (I think) so I’ve only seen actual solo’s duking it out
Message 9 of 78 (3,721 Views)

★★ Guide

ApEx iS A TeAM GaMe GUys

Message 10 of 78 (3,816 Views)