Re: people are teaming up in solo

by wiggedryhme

Original Post

★ Apprentice

And to the people thinking this is ok to do your logic behind your thinking is strange.

It's not like a third party cause its 2 v 1 not 1 v 1 v 1 which it should be.   If I third party I'm going to shot both guys not just one of them.

Yes agree it's not 100% respawns fault but they do need to take some owner ship over it, but most of it comes down to people are either not good enough to play fairly and win, or just to immature to play a mode the way it is intended to play.  If respawn cane up with rules around playing that has greater penalties when it comes to cheating, then it might reduce the amount of people trying to find way to gain an unfair advantage.  But they also has to follow through and show the community who and why they are banning.

This is not just solos it happens In squads too, but in all the time i have been playing apex i think i have seen it in squads max 3 - 5 times that it was obvious in squads not 95% of the games like solo mode.

Message 51 of 78 (440 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

check out these scumbags in solos

[Removed - CM]

another one

[Removed - CM]

EA_Blueberry: Naming & Shaming is not allowed on the AHQ.

Message 52 of 78 (434 Views)

★ Novice

I dont see the issue with this i mean yeah it is frustrating sometimes but after all its a strategic game and people come up with new strategies all the time, try do it yourself... People always have a nick and want to complain but in really just get better at the game or team up or just play sounds if it bothers u that much 

Message 53 of 78 (394 Views)

Re: Solo's cheaters & team-ups

★ Novice

Hahaha *

Message 54 of 78 (394 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

a lot don't understand that but many do.

in ranked you just have a ball of 3 sticking within 5 feet of each other and rushing. It's so cancerous.

Message 55 of 78 (387 Views)

[ Edited ]

I was doing daily in solo mode, then I killed myself after I was done, the view then switched to other player and then I saw these two are teaming, they died, it switched to other player, this player is also teaming, and they won...and that's only the ones I was spectating, I'm pretty sure there were more in that match.

Message 56 of 78 (383 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@wiggedryhme wrote:

I dont see the issue with this i mean yeah it is frustrating sometimes but after all its a strategic game and people come up with new strategies all the time, try do it yourself... People always have a nick and want to complain but in really just get better at the game or team up or just play sounds if it bothers u that much 

dude, your way of thinking is the problem in our society, you lack education and common sense! 

Message 57 of 78 (378 Views)

★★ Expert

@Sp4ceb4lls 

+1

"Ignorance is the curse of God,"

Heart

Message 58 of 78 (350 Views)

★★ Expert

I was grinding out some challenges all day yesterday...Didn't run into any teamers(not including wall hackers) at all which was surprising! Singapore/Taiwan servers. Not sure how the other servers are doing.?

Heart

Message 59 of 78 (349 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Thought I'd start posting Videos of Teamers Standard smile

[Removed - CM]

Had to turn on instant record Standard smile Hope the ban hammer comes soon Standard smile

EA_Blueberry: Naming and shaming is not allowed on the AHQ.

Message 60 of 78 (338 Views)