Re: people are teaming up in solo

by DoYaSeeMe

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Fr3dY2 wrote:

So, basically those who played on their own in Squad mode are now teaming up in Solo? LOL

Yes, because people are turning into idiots at an alarming rate.

I've just played a game now as jump master. The other two decide to drop solo. When they both die (pinging banners and revive like an olympic sport), one then gets on the mic, "why did you not come with us?", I told him I was jump master and where he suggested would get them killed. In future stick together. He wasn't up for discussion and quit. I think he thought I wouldn't reply because he put his big bad grown up voice on try to intimidate me lmao.

I told him solos was there for a reason, the * clown. Getting sick of the multiplying morons tbh. Thick as *, and full of it to.

Message 41 of 78 (568 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You know, ita called solo mode not for nothing, its supposed to be fair free for all, teaming up is solo mode is just the same as hacking/cheating, you have an unfaire advantage against other players. Yes apex is a team game, but it has been made to have players with a team against other players with a team, not just 1 squad of 5 players against every other players solo, that's just blatantly cheating. Players who hack, cheats and teams up in solo mode just have no honor and not enough skills to play the game normally, they just have to go around and ruin the game for others. You know, you can just practice, actually play and become a better player, its way more fun this way and you don't ruin the fun for others in the meantime.

Message 42 of 78 (553 Views)

★★★ Expert

@bosourd and not only, here's my idea, as promised. Feedback is appreciated.

Message 43 of 78 (518 Views)

★★★ Newbie

please fix the solo mode, simply not allow players that played together before for to be matched in a solo game. problem solved

Message 44 of 78 (484 Views)

★★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

The team is aware of this happening and in discussions about it. When we have more information to share about it with the community we'll ping it back to you as soon as we can. Thumbs up

Just set up standard 30 sec timer on everyone who queues up.... in this timeframe enough people already should have queued too so you can randomize hundreds of lobbies, which decreases the chance of teamers getting into the same lobby (especially if the matchmaking doesn´t let people into the same lobby who hit the start button within the same timeframe of ~3 sec).

Message 45 of 78 (467 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@MjNaise wrote:

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

The team is aware of this happening and in discussions about it. When we have more information to share about it with the community we'll ping it back to you as soon as we can. Thumbs up

Just set up standard 30 sec timer on everyone who queues up.... in this timeframe enough people already should have queued too so you can randomize hundreds of lobbies, which decreases the chance of teamers getting into the same lobby (especially if the matchmaking doesn´t let people into the same lobby who hit the start button within the same timeframe of ~3 sec).

Simple fix!!

Message 46 of 78 (451 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Expert

@EA_Blueberry& not only, will / should players doing stuff like this get banned? 

https://youtu.be/bFpYEI6Wxb4?t=811

Message 47 of 78 (428 Views)

★★★ Guide

people just having fun in the game its not rankeds 

https://youtu.be/8sgO17bLKsQ?t=64 

Message 48 of 78 (413 Views)

★ Guide

Found these people in a game not long ago.

Ban him!!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1162846453733220352

Message 49 of 78 (411 Views)

★ Apprentice

I stopped playing solos cause of it.  It's almost every game you come across atleast 1 to 3 teams in solos. 

The worst one I have seen yet is 3 players in one room in each corner. Waiting for people to run through. 

They dont try to hide the fact they are teaming up either.  Bot sure how they can stop this unless they allow video of game play to be submitted. 

They need to release a report for console cause the report player doesnt work on console.  It should send the last 5 minutes of game play to there teams responsible for banning cheaters. If you abuse the report function by just report people that kill you and you are just raging, then you loose your ability to report players for a week.  And a player you need to be responsible for to be atlest 90% sure they are cheating to report. Otherwise why should they listen if people are just getting pissed off and reporting players cause they lost a fight.

Message 50 of 78 (395 Views)