Re: people are teaming up in solo

by TripLangAPX

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Sp4ceb4lls They are doing this to get the 4k damage badge. Once everyone else has been killed, they will take turns shooting each other and healing until they reach 4k damage each.. I just got in 2 games where there were 10 Gibraltars landing at the edge of the map..
Message 31 of 78 (649 Views)

★ Pro

Ive seen teaming in solos and people still dropping solo in how it should be regular apex.... 

Message 32 of 78 (635 Views)

★★★ Expert

Technically, it is possible for all 60 players to drop in the same area. In reality, it's enough to fight against 2-3 enemies at the same time, that have similar skills to you, to find your end with certainty. I got in a 1 vs 4-5 situation when trying to push on 2 players fighting, I tried to run away hoping they will kill each other but everyone started chasing me like they were a solid team, then they fought hard on my deathbox Standard smile

I'm looking at PUBG and Fortnite to see how they addressed this issue. I found an article about a spontanoeus partnership:  https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/8xajxp/why-a-funny-battlegrounds-strategy-could-also-get-you-bann...

Message 33 of 78 (631 Views)

★★★ Expert

Hmm, where are the Apex Legends' rules of conduct? PUBG has these and they clearly address teaming up: https://www.pubg.com/rules-of-conduct/

Message 34 of 78 (623 Views)

Community Manager

The team is aware of this happening and in discussions about it. When we have more information to share about it with the community we'll ping it back to you as soon as we can. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 35 of 78 (3,796 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

The team is aware of this happening and in discussions about it. When we have more information to share about it with the community we'll ping it back to you as soon as we can. Thumbs up

Why cannot people just play the * game as intended?

Play squads with randoms, rarely does anybody want to stick together.

Introduce solos and people squad up?!

I'd troll the crap out of these players if possible Respawn. Marshmellow bullets? Don't let them pick up ammo? Something that hampers their game play considerably would be a great "fix" lol.

Message 36 of 78 (580 Views)

[ Edited ]

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

people are teaming up in squad mode and people are also teaming in solo mode, do you not see the pattern? People want to team up, and the ultimate team up is what? CO-OP Mode!

All 60 Apex players teaming up against monsters or (maybe 59 players vs 1 hacker, coz I hate hacker)

Message 37 of 78 (574 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

@EA_Blueberry Second thoughts, don't discuss how to combat it. Just scrap it and blame the players. Other issues require the resources imo. Don't waste time on a mediocre game mode. Stick to your guns.

Yes it's ok, but it's not ground breaking or anything special. Either leave it as is or just do away with it. Don't waste manpower on an after thought game mode.

Message 38 of 78 (568 Views)

★★★ Novice

I wanted to report guy for teaming, I could not, respawn bring us better report list, it pissed me off in solo mode... barely two guys looking at each other, I dmged first guy for 120 and second one for the same, I starzed healing, they both pushed me in last 6 people

Message 39 of 78 (555 Views)

★★★★ Guide

So, basically those who played on their own in Squad mode are now teaming up in Solo? LOL

Message 40 of 78 (550 Views)