Re: people are teaming up in solo

by DoYaSeeMe

Original Post

★★★★ Guide
@Linkinxchaos Oversight.....more like just total cluelessness on what would happen
Message 11 of 78 (909 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Sp4ceb4lls Is Kids Who doing this they cant Even win a game in squad XD
Message 12 of 78 (906 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

yup...I was just in final 4 vs 3 Caustics. LOL.. Checked out the one in Origin...all three were friends with each other. I guess they counted down to start the match and got into the same match...anyways..reported through Origin cause Easy is down. Whatever...still fun..all the haters would rather comment on these posts instead of playing with their "friends"... GGs

Heart

Message 13 of 78 (889 Views)

★★★ Expert

Well, it is in the human's nature to group up to increase chances of survival. So why do you think it's unexpected, bad or against the rules to see this in a survival BR? I'm even guessing that's how Apex game came to life as a squad based BR, to make teaming up official. Also, I'd say that teaming up without the ping system, revival or respawning and with "friendly" fire is really commendable, it takes extra effort to make it work and I've seen a lot of solo players wiping entire squads in team mode, they should have easier times with the unofficial teams from solo mode.

You guys asked for solo mode battle royale, but didn't say that you actually wanted 1v1 fights/tournaments, so...

Message 14 of 78 (852 Views)

★ Guide

While I agree the game should  be played in good faith and this shouldn't happen. What can respawn really do? They aren't really breaking any rules that I know of and even if they are how can they track people who do this? Other than us lot reporting them, and then they get banned or punished, there is no other way respawn can stop it that I can see.

Message 15 of 78 (839 Views)

★ Guide

There was 2 big twitch streamers doing this last night, although not making it obvious, you could hear them on discord.

Message 16 of 78 (833 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

People also team  up in squad is not cheat but People do and not only in apex also in fortnite and Blackout pugd so.... 

Message 17 of 78 (833 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This isn't a survival simulator. There is a team mode for team play. Quit being so obtuse.

Message 18 of 78 (827 Views)

★★ Pro
@DoYaSeeMe really? this is your logic? survival instinct? where are you? in a hunger games competition? it's apex, if you want to squad up, play normal queue, as easy as that. The reason people tired of the 3-Squad Match because they got ganged up when playing with random teammates.

Don't make it right, cause you know it's wrong.
Message 19 of 78 (774 Views)

★★ Pro
@ajharris21 they are not breaking any rules but they abuse the mode. there is a reason this mode called SOLO. I don't mind people teammed-up IF there is no squad mode. But the case here? yeah people can be so dumb sometimes..
Message 20 of 78 (771 Views)