Re: paypal is unable

by EA_Joz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

paypal is unable

★★★ Newbie

hello guys, ive got a problem with my payment method. i want to bought some game but i cant see paypal here

Message 1 of 2 (171 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @tnputra29 Please do try the following:

• Clear your origin cache
  • Clear your browser cache
  • Now try the payment again on both the browser and the application

If that does not help you, please contact our EA Help Support as we are unable to discuss payment information publicly. Also, here is some more information that you might find helpful:

Buying on Origin: Orders and payment information

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (165 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @tnputra29 Please do try the following:

• Clear your origin cache
  • Clear your browser cache
  • Now try the payment again on both the browser and the application

If that does not help you, please contact our EA Help Support as we are unable to discuss payment information publicly. Also, here is some more information that you might find helpful:

Buying on Origin: Orders and payment information

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (166 Views)