Re: origin temporary ban

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

origin temporary ban

★★★ Guide

My  account on origin are banned for 6 days for "incitement to violence", EA send me only my word i write in chat but not send all chat log and for me you are wrong, i write offense not incitement but I would like to understand the context because i write this...impossible contact ea because block my account, its easy to accuse without evidence, I would like to check if you are doing the right thing under the Italian law....

please contact me from italian EA thanks and open chat...

P.S:

you have to give me a chance to defend myself

Message 1 of 9 (431 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @lnxtvv.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (410 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @lnxtvv.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 9 (411 Views)

★★★ Guide
@EA_Darko not work, is possible contact only by mail with a minimum timeframe of one month...this is EA...this is not good shut people's mouths and accuse..
Message 3 of 9 (388 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @lnxtvv,, this is the only way to speak with our TOS team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 9 (377 Views)

★★★ Guide
I am very sorry that your team in so many years has never solved one of my problems, maybe it's incompetence ... banning those who really don't use cheats like in my case is really ridiculous and it's not a good advertisement for the your company .... I confirm that I found a crypto malware in my pc but your team insists that I used the cheats so I'll make up my mind, apex is not the only game out there, it bothers me to be treated as a cheat when my statistics confirm it great, I could use a simple spoofer to continue playing but since I'm not a cheat, as you judge, I don't do it, I'll play something else ...
Message 5 of 9 (327 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @lnxtvv if our TOS team after a full investigation denied your appeal then there is nothing that we can do to change that on AHQ.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 9 (322 Views)

★★★ Guide

yes confirm your team in 1 second responde to me and this is a good  investigation, your team is very easy to ban people but they do not give the benefit of the doubt, cheater play quietly but some people have problem like mine they don't give any chance.....repeat is not good advertising fro your company which is losing credibility due to the large amount of cheaters who continue to play and NOT CHEATS who are banned for nothing, see my case

Message 7 of 9 (317 Views)

★★★ Guide

@EA_Darko your TOS team should take a public relations course and sometimes believe their paying players not all are cheaters like you think because the real ones keep playing and fooling you by showing how vulnerable your company is, I have serious doubts about retention too of my personal data. do not give much security in this.

Message 8 of 9 (316 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @lnxtvv I'm going to lock this thread as there is nothing more that we can do to assist with TOS related issues on AHQ.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 9 (307 Views)