origin input

by RepleySnipes

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

origin input

★★★★★ Novice

Just a suggestion but origin should have people's input and reviews for games.  I would definitely recommend a game or two and i'd put in my two cents on how things could be improved or suggestions that origin could do to improve a game's use.

Message 1 of 3 (504 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: origin input

@RepleySnipes  Sadly, Steam reviews showed how people would abuse the system in the worst possible ways. Though, i am all for gamers reviews when they are well argumented (and, yes, you can find those on Steam, too, but, you have to dig deep).

Plus i really doubt that anyone has the resources to verify the content of all the reviews (even EA) and withheld the toxic ones (and that without being accused of censorship). As nice as the idea sounds on paper, in reality is pretty hard to implement and make it work. Human nature is what is. It's easier to destroy than to buildFrown

I did buy quite a few games based on some very well made players reviews and i did not regret that. But the amount of toxicity that i had to get through until i've found the ones that would come with arguments pro and contra....Let's say it wasn't exactly a walk in the park and that it was time consuming.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (669 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

I just think below a game we could put the pros, the *, what we felt could be done for improvement.  Provide more insight on games for people.

Message 2 of 3 (473 Views)

@RepleySnipes  Sadly, Steam reviews showed how people would abuse the system in the worst possible ways. Though, i am all for gamers reviews when they are well argumented (and, yes, you can find those on Steam, too, but, you have to dig deep).

Plus i really doubt that anyone has the resources to verify the content of all the reviews (even EA) and withheld the toxic ones (and that without being accused of censorship). As nice as the idea sounds on paper, in reality is pretty hard to implement and make it work. Human nature is what is. It's easier to destroy than to buildFrown

I did buy quite a few games based on some very well made players reviews and i did not regret that. But the amount of toxicity that i had to get through until i've found the ones that would come with arguments pro and contra....Let's say it wasn't exactly a walk in the park and that it was time consuming.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 3 of 3 (670 Views)