origin blocked my account for what my 10 y old brother did !!!!!

by IIP4RKERII

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

origin blocked my account for what my 10 y old brother did !!!!!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

so i was in a summer trip and when i went home i realized that i cant log in to my account after i used a EA help service i find out that my account banned i asked from my younger brother because my pc dont have any password and he told me he and he's friend find some credit card in the some telegram channels and used them to buy a FIFA 20 how stupid is this ?????

so i told the EA agents about it and they just dont give a **** im using origin for more then a 5 years i was a ZLO user and i bought BF3 , BF4 , BFH , BF1 , BFV , all premium editions and this what i get for supporting them !!!!! its so hard to buy this games in iran and they are  so expensive because of sanctions and i cant buy this games agine all i  want its a another chance to have my games how big is that EA this the way u treat with ur customers and supporters  ?????? 

Message 1 of 5 (656 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: origin blocked my account for what my 10 y old brother did !!!!!

Community Manager (retired)

@IIP4RKERII 

It's our Terms of Service team who handles any account sanctions. If you want your case to be investigated again, please reach out directly to them: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Unfortunately, we cannot do anything on our forum to help you out Frown

Good luck!

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (574 Views)

All Replies

Hey @IIP4RKERII 

I'm sorry to hear about the situation you've found yourself in Frown

Knowing how the incident looked like, please keep in mind that we cannot take responsibility for what happened with your account in this particular case. As the EA account owner, you are responsible for keeping it secured. We can only provide you with tools to do it (like password protection or verification codes), but if they weren't used by you or your brother had access to your PC and account details, and did something against our Terms of Service, we cannot disregard it because you weren't the person who broke our rules.

Once again, I'm sorry that your account got banned because of something that you did not do personally, but considering the whole situation, we cannot overturn the sanction Frown

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 5 (585 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Ataashi But the cards never accepted by ur systems and it was faild aattempt nothing happen at all , just consider my problems agine I'm not telling u this should be unpunished I'm saying it's too much, at least ban me temporally or block my store purchases like what steam do , the hole my games and account ??? Think this happen for u , I'm depressed man i spend so much time on my games , pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Message 3 of 5 (576 Views)

@IIP4RKERII 

It's our Terms of Service team who handles any account sanctions. If you want your case to be investigated again, please reach out directly to them: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Unfortunately, we cannot do anything on our forum to help you out Frown

Good luck!

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 5 (575 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Ataashi 

well , they help was very useful  !!!!!  it's like talking with robots ://///

Opera Snapshot_2019-10-07_230313_help.ea.com.png

Message 5 of 5 (512 Views)