origin access

by emsc002

Original Post

Accepted Solution

origin access

★★★ Newbie

I recently ended my origin access premier subscription. You get free games such as anthem and battlefield 5, and much more. but when your subscription ends you cant play those games anymore. I think that is very idiotic, I think that you should keep the games even though the subscription have ended.

Message 1 of 2 (196 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: origin access

@emsc002  If that were true though, anyone could buy one month of Access for $5 or whatever, download every single game available, then cancel the subscription and still play all those games.  That's hundreds of dollars, or thousands for the Premier versions, for a fraction of the cost of even one new game.

I think the way it works now is entirely fair.  You're not buying the games, you're renting an all-access pass, and when it expires, so does your access, unless you pay for another month.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (183 Views)

All Replies

Re: origin access

@emsc002  If that were true though, anyone could buy one month of Access for $5 or whatever, download every single game available, then cancel the subscription and still play all those games.  That's hundreds of dollars, or thousands for the Premier versions, for a fraction of the cost of even one new game.

I think the way it works now is entirely fair.  You're not buying the games, you're renting an all-access pass, and when it expires, so does your access, unless you pay for another month.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (184 Views)