Re: only part of my Sims 4 Digital deluxe content has installed

by JanePhoenix

Original Post

Accepted Solution

only part of my Sims 4 Digital deluxe content has installed

★★★ Newbie

bought sims 4 digital deluxe bundle with cats and dogs, only part of the content has been installed and some has not.... i have had it installed and been playing since the 50% off sale...how do i get the other content installed...

Message 1 of 5 (467 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)
Hi @KatWitt. I can't speak for this game specifically, but the case is probably similar to other Origin games like Battlefield 3, where some of the unlocked content is actually already included in the base game download, and therefore not downloaded separately but simply made available in-game when the necessary access requirements are met.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (448 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
soundtrack installed but the animal hats, up all night and life of party content has not but they all say unlocked on my origin..
Message 2 of 5 (466 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Hi @KatWitt. I can't speak for this game specifically, but the case is probably similar to other Origin games like Battlefield 3, where some of the unlocked content is actually already included in the base game download, and therefore not downloaded separately but simply made available in-game when the necessary access requirements are met.
Message 3 of 5 (449 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Wouldn't I see all that content in my sims then? Like the tiki bar or animals with hat's. They are not there.
Message 4 of 5 (414 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Yes, it should. But if your situation is not the same as I described above then perhaps someone else with experience in Sims 4 will be able to help you.
Message 5 of 5 (322 Views)