Re: one of the worse matchmaking i ever saw in my life !

by budzai

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@DavidW74 wrote:

It does need to be addressed.  I'm level 100 and battle pass level 70.  Over 1,000 kills and 200 top three places between all my classes.  If new players would listen then I wouldn't mind playing with them.  But they largely do not listen to any instruction.  It's actually worse than not listening.  They don't know how to drop so we often end up at hot drop spots very late.  They don't know how to stay with the team and often run off into other sections of the map, following them is problematic because it's often pinched spots or very bad areas we shouldn't be. 

This problem occur mostly with high level players when they play solo, thinking they are the new John Rambo's, dying 2 mins after the game starts and leaving in the sh*it the rest of the squad.

Low levels most of the times follow the group! 

Message 11 of 20 (504 Views)

★★ Guide

@Mast3rMirror wrote:

just for the past hour I only get matched with level 1-20 accounts. I am level 85 with 50 wins so far . terrible experience . 

if rank matchmaking or at least level based match making is coming this game is pure garbage ! 

I feel your pain. This game needs solo mode asap it would solve the problem

Message 12 of 20 (492 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I dont mind play with newbies or randoms but WTH RESPAWN YOUR SYSTEM MATCH MAKING DOES NOT SEPARATE THOSE ARE PLAYING WITH TEAM OR FRIENDS! I play with randoms mostly but it matching up with TEAMS or clan and its really a huge advantage in gameplay. Learn from fortnite or PUBG RESPAWN, their match making its one of the systematic i came across. Those are playing with clan or friends will be matching up with same as other clans, not with RANDOMS. I really want swear so badly this respawn team for doing their job so terribly. Slow motion landing, unfair match making, hit register issue, cheaters and what else you got there? Why dont you guys resign and give your project to someone else more capable!

Message 13 of 20 (476 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

They can add a ranked mode with more balanced picks and more waiting que... Because everyone is right from their point of view.. but its frustrating to waste an entire evening by getting matched with lvl 1-10 * .. 

Message 14 of 20 (451 Views)

★ Guide

@Mast3rMirror 

I feel your pain man... I am WELL over level 100 and I keep getting stuck with these level 84-86 players with only 50 wins that all they do is complain, complain, complain... I'm not sure what is more garbage, the match making or these players..  

Keep your head up tho, things have to get better..  

Message 15 of 20 (429 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

If you guys willing to wait for 5 minutes, the server can collect:

1. All 60 players with rank 1-50       (fastest)

2. All 60 players with rank 50-100   (longer)

3. All 60 players with rank 100        (longest, might never fill up)

4. All 60 players of cheaters.           (who cares if ever fill up)

But most people don't like to wait, don't you?

Now you able to collect them, the experience will change:

1. All 60 players with rank 1-50       (normal newbies experience)

2. All 60 players with rank 50-100   (challenging)

3. All 60 players with rank 100        (extremely challenging, no mercy for error, like battling with cheaters, they all aim for the head, easy to die, fast to die, hard to survive, if you think you're good, you start doubting yourself and to protect your ego, you crying to forum that they're cheaters)

4. All 60 players of cheaters.           (who cares what they feels)

Note:

Another experience from plants vs Zombie GW2, who community also asked the same thing, then they're having challenges to fill the lobby with the same level and having a hard time dying so fast since they are all so good, they crying in the forum to banish level-based matchmaking and back to having a good time again.

Message 16 of 20 (414 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

It should be skill based, not rank based. 3 tier would be enough.

Message 17 of 20 (393 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@AWOL_312 wrote:

@DavidW74 wrote:

It does need to be addressed.  I'm level 100 and battle pass level 70.  Over 1,000 kills and 200 top three places between all my classes.  If new players would listen then I wouldn't mind playing with them.  But they largely do not listen to any instruction.  It's actually worse than not listening.  They don't know how to drop so we often end up at hot drop spots very late.  They don't know how to stay with the team and often run off into other sections of the map, following them is problematic because it's often pinched spots or very bad areas we shouldn't be. 

This problem occur mostly with high level players when they play solo, thinking they are the new John Rambo's, dying 2 mins after the game starts and leaving in the sh*it the rest of the squad.

Low levels most of the times follow the group! 

Yeah, it happened with me not once that I got 2 teammates with high rank and stats so I thought they would carry me. Then what happens? They hot drop and die before even got their hands on a weapon and in the end I am the only one who did any damage...

Message 18 of 20 (391 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

How you measure "skill"?

by how many kills or by how many wins or how many damages?

more damages don't translate to kills,

more kills don't translate to wins,

more wins don't translate to skill.

The concept of more skill is abstract and hard to measure.

Message 19 of 20 (384 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

damage/life

knockdown/life

kill/life

accuracy
etc.

etc.

etc.

Still give a better picture about the capability of the player than levels. In OW you can have guys with more than 1000 hours played and they are still low ranked players. For example I have around 350 hour in that game and I am still bad.

Message 20 of 20 (375 Views)