ok now i rly quit lol

by IlIlIIllIlIlIl

Original Post

ok now i rly quit lol

★ Guide

u guys are insane. why would u change wraith, her q is not a get out of jail free card and u have to use it very preemptively. u know how many times i die with my q activated? u really dont know your game

Message 1 of 31 (511 Views)

Re: ok now i rly quit lol

★★★ Guide
@IlIlIIllIlIlIl Her ability is literally invincibility it needs a long activation time. This just makes it so you actually have to think before you push.
Message 2 of 31 (501 Views)

★ Guide

@Nasher355 yepp explaining away the same mistakes blizz did with their games etc. putting a bow on a nerf, because fast paced FPS are LAME and turn based card game FPS are FUN!!!!!!!

Message 3 of 31 (466 Views)

Champion

You can also see through smoke and gas perfectly now using her tactical....so it's kind of a trade off I guess.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 31 (459 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@MandatoryIDtag did they make pathfinders grapple less ? i didnt see but clearly remember a forum moderator illuding to that a long time ago saying "thats the sentiment we are getting across the forum"

is his grapple still 35 second or w/e

Message 5 of 31 (455 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@IlIlIIllIlIlIl Aww, that's a shame. We'll all miss you! <3 till you return! xD
Message 6 of 31 (450 Views)

Champion

@IlIlIIllIlIlIl  Nah they just prodded at pathy players some more lol.

Zip hopping is limited to 3 uses before you fall off.

Revs ult can apparently break pathy zipline too?

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 31 (449 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

The Wraith buffs in this patch are pretty solid Wink

Message 8 of 31 (443 Views)

★ Guide

@apostolateofDOOM @ already havent played in roughly 3 weeks aside from trying to fix my sisters connection to the game. been ranking on wow, apex is just inferior in every way to most games as far as stability, lifespan, bug fix speed, etc. u guys can enjoy hanging onto it but im not. these devs clearly dont have anyones best interest in the changes. at least youll always have the forum

Message 9 of 31 (438 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@IlIlIIllIlIlIl I agree with your points but i trust you'll be back.

Message 10 of 31 (435 Views)