Re: off-Raod

by userHARDLUCK

Original Post

off-Raod

★★★ Novice

guys i need some help i have off road campaign missions i need to do but every single car i buy that i t hink is good for off road races are just not high enough the recommended level the car need to have is 260 and i cant get any of them above 200.,

Message 1 of 12 (612 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Aerodynamic31 I'm having this same issue. I bought the raptor just to off-road and with ultimate parts minus turbo, off-road suspension and tires, and off road diff I can get 206, while the 06 sti I get 234 with same parts.

Neither gives me enough to pass even 240 races.
Message 2 of 12 (541 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@noz4a2yea i only need to do the off-road campaign sofar i still skipped it since u just can't do these races,, i mean i have all ultimate+ parts and still not a single carr i can get above the 240 thats good enough for offroad races lol.. i mean people telling me it u should be able to reach it with the Bmw X6 M '16 (188) so i might give that a try.

Message 3 of 12 (528 Views)

★ Apprentice

I use the evo x with the forged 2.0l I4 engine swap, I run rally diff,tires and suspension and it does it me fine in off-road races/missions.

Message 4 of 12 (511 Views)

★ Guide

No idea what you guys are talking about . I bought a VW bug (100 rating) built it for off road and its sitting at 371 . With a better starting car , 400+ should be no issue to reach .

Message 5 of 12 (502 Views)

★★ Guide

Evo 08 with a v8 engine swap, if you max it out it laps them on any track every time 

Message 6 of 12 (500 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Aerodynamic31 the points do not matter too much for the off road missions, if u are still struggling u could try turning down the difficulty
Message 7 of 12 (489 Views)

★★★ Novice
@yourbigfatfriend im not struggling i just skip these races since its stupid u cant get a car on that level., but i know points dont say to much cause i beated road races when my cars whas 330 and needed 400 so yea,.. but it just makes no sence that even with full ultimate+ parts a offroad car cant even reach 240 when everysingle other car reaches 400 easy mode so yea xd
Message 8 of 12 (483 Views)

★★★ Novice
@110dmadA alright man i got 2 of them so il make 1 offroad and check it out than thnx
Message 9 of 12 (482 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Aerodynamic31 Ahh i see
Message 10 of 12 (476 Views)