Re: no servers for India, why?

by BaldWraithSimp

Original Post

no servers for India, why?

★ Novice

With a huge appetite for gamingcurrently, there are more than 250 million gamers in the country. Looking at this number growing continuously, Google expects the gaming industry in India to reach $1 billion by 2021. EA shares in computer gaming across India as of 2020 is 25 % . with such a vast community we deserve to play at the good, lag-free servers. The closest servers are in Singapore with ping latency 80-110 ms. suddenly ping goes high in middle of the fight and everything goes haywire. I think there are many people/ gamers like me from India who goes through this.

Message 1 of 9 (1,370 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@64r9 They don't care about us. No servers, no update on payment methods since * eternity. Respawn, just kick EA in the nuts and get out of their clutch. Here I am gonna say it out loud- "They will never add servers in India for another 5 years, give or take. You know what, make it 10."
Message 2 of 9 (1,342 Views)

★ Novice
@BaldWraithSimp out 400 million people playing PUBG around 40 million are Indians, I hope they know what kind of market and player base they are ignoring.
Message 3 of 9 (1,324 Views)

★★★ Novice

Believe me they dont give a * about their servers, constant dcs constant errors etc etc, they simply do not care.

Message 4 of 9 (1,310 Views)

★★★ Newbie

India does need one server so as to reduce the players base latency.Even I play on 150ms daily which is not a healthy latency to play on and moreover singapore server is unfair as you rank up you find yourself to carry new players or ending up in predator lobbies. So skill development is a totally hampered here as a newbie you will be competing against high ranked players whilst not getting early kills and feeling harassed about its unfair matchmaking and also Singaporean servers are flooded with cheaters which is actually more raging.So yeah India does need Server.

Message 5 of 9 (1,228 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Bahrain server are EMPTY why?

So many days playing on Singapore server which has 120+ ms and the game doest feel that nice anymore

above 110ms there is a bit of lag and cant play fast

Message 6 of 9 (1,174 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Mary-Reilly-Film Bahrain servers are trash, that's why. Standard smile
Message 7 of 9 (1,130 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@BaldWraithSimp actually the i think the servers it self ( equipment ) is really trash , this server is the nearest to me with 11 ms ping but it's still not smooth , it will start lagging suddenly or flickers .
even running is not smooth and by saying smooth means if you run in straight line you can see how it go off and on for a millisecond
Message 8 of 9 (1,100 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert
@maximas1986 Yeah, packet loss and whatnot. I always play on Singapore servers(80-90 ms with no packet loss).
Message 9 of 9 (1,072 Views)