no answers hq dog tag players

by Houska_ua

Original Post

Accepted Solution

no answers hq dog tag players

★ Apprentice

no answers hq dog tag players. i dont see any player with this dog tag. no new heroes for battlefield?

Message 1 of 9 (746 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: no answers hq dog tag players

[ Edited ]

Hello @Houska_ua

Answers HQ Dog Tag is reward for Community Helpers here on AHQ if they reach Hero Rank.. (Champion & Hero can be picked by EA Community Manager or other Hero)

For example me.. I'm BF1 & BFV DICE Friend picked by DICE.. I'm helping to other players in Czech and Slovakia Republic + I'm trying to help to all others around the world. I'm volunteer and i never expect something from that. I'm not only helping, i have other stuff to do with Community.

Best place to help more is here on AHQ, thats why im here. To show that i know something about Battlefield and i can help to others. I'm not expecting that i will be AHQ Champion or Hero. I just like to help. Standard smile

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (718 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Hello @Houska_ua

Answers HQ Dog Tag is reward for Community Helpers here on AHQ if they reach Hero Rank.. (Champion & Hero can be picked by EA Community Manager or other Hero)

For example me.. I'm BF1 & BFV DICE Friend picked by DICE.. I'm helping to other players in Czech and Slovakia Republic + I'm trying to help to all others around the world. I'm volunteer and i never expect something from that. I'm not only helping, i have other stuff to do with Community.

Best place to help more is here on AHQ, thats why im here. To show that i know something about Battlefield and i can help to others. I'm not expecting that i will be AHQ Champion or Hero. I just like to help. Standard smile

- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.

Message 2 of 9 (719 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Houska_ua 

There are a handful of AHQ tag owners across all the platforms but you're right, they are rare to see. If you keep up to date with the community on Twitter I'm sure you'll come across events where they participate - the frequency in which you see them play will increase once RSP hits.

Forum mods also received the tag since they pretty much do the same sort of work so, in theory, the number of owners has probably doubled since the realease of V

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 9 (713 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @Houska_ua 

Answer HQ is a reward awarded to the heroes who play at BFV. Heroes are not affiliated with BFV and the vote are totally independent of the game, 

the conditions remain the same for obtaining the dog tag so only heroes can elect a new hero.

As saying in your previous post :

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/answers-hq-dog-tag/m-p/7859462#M7147

You can find the first post here about HQ dog tag here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/info-How-unlock-the-Hero-Dogtag/m-p/7159522#M2243

If we have answer to your question please accept solution Standard smile.

Message 4 of 9 (690 Views)

★ Apprentice
yes but no new battlefield heroes. only small amount of heroes are here. to be honest here is not big chance to get it. dog tag is imposible to get ingame.
Message 5 of 9 (677 Views)

@Houska_ua

Yep, There is small amount of them. Like a said last time, you need to help and maybe you will be picked to be Champion and Hero later.

I hope that we helped you a bit.. Standard smile

Message 6 of 9 (670 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Houska_ua 

A hero on the entire forum it can play bfv but not all of heroes play this game. 

If we have no new hero it's because they find no one apt to become it.

And yes they is a really small chance to have it and become a hero. It's more a reward for the great helpers of the community than bf gamer reward.

Message 7 of 9 (664 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Houska_ua 

I would recommend you to play FNB (FridayNightBattlefield event) every Friday. On this event you have chances to knife someone with Answers HQ Hero dog tag and also EA and DICE dog tags. 

Join EA Gaming discord server to be aware about upcoming FNB event: https://discord.gg/75QDdJ

Message 8 of 9 (621 Views)

★ Pro

it does depend if they have selected the dog tag in game... there isn't many of them around

Message 9 of 9 (586 Views)