no action with custion keybind for healing and shield.

by IGuruDevI

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

no action with custion keybind for healing and shield.

★ Guide

does anyone have this problem and does anyone have solution for this issue?. i set custom keys for shield cell and batteries but i can not get action after this update does. dev fix it ican't use ui wheel for heal and recharge. 

Message 1 of 9 (2,809 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: no action with custion keybind for healing and shield.

Champion (Retired)

I saw a reply from EA_David in a similar thread here.

"Hey, this issue is related to the latest patch and not your local setup. The studio are aware of this, but until this is fixed the item wheel is the way to go."

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (2,751 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problems. I have syringes, med kits, cells, batteries and Phoenix kits all on separate keys and none of them are working. I tried resetting keybindings and still nothing happened. This happened right after last update. I am going to try to do some trouble shotting tonight. I will let you know if I find anything that fixes the issue.

Message 2 of 9 (2,777 Views)

★ Novice

yep!  same prob here.  also if you spam heals from the wheel it wont heal you.  just start the animation over and over.  they broke me a little with this update lol.   didnt realize how much i love this game till they changed it all up on me.

Message 3 of 9 (2,763 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I saw a reply from EA_David in a similar thread here.

"Hey, this issue is related to the latest patch and not your local setup. The studio are aware of this, but until this is fixed the item wheel is the way to go."

Message 4 of 9 (2,752 Views)

Apex Legends Keyboard/Mouse setting Wont work in Game

★★ Novice

hi my keyboard setting wont save for example i have shields and med kits set for some buttons in my mouse and some other on keyboard but in game when i press the buttons nothing will happen i don't  know if there's something wrong with my client but if i could get some help i would appreciate it thank you.

Message 5 of 9 (2,759 Views)

★ Novice

Yeap same thing happened to me. Key binds stopped working after the update. Even the default key binds are not working, like syringe is 5 by default, but even thats not working.

Message 6 of 9 (2,582 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one that this happened too. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled 3 times and same thing , I was used to my mouse keybinds and my muscle memory went whack in game scrambling to find the correct beak key lol. Hope they fix this soon.

Message 7 of 9 (2,494 Views)

★ Apprentice

Sigh, is this gonna happen every update. This update has made the game worse by taking a fun glitch like the loot bin where it would just launch you a few meters (more if you have the time to punch it more) patching it and somehow more then 6 game breaking glitches came from that.

Message 8 of 9 (2,457 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same problem as you ...Devs please fix it please Frown

Message 9 of 9 (1,954 Views)