nhl 23: be a pro mode

by Jeremy3677

Original Post

nhl 23: be a pro mode

★ Guide

IS there any news on if there will be anything new in be a pro like if there will be 'league interaction' in terms of fines or suspensions when players get ejected from games * i do alot of times*...also what bout the types of conversations with your coach and gm has that been expanded i hope....also what bout an indicator on when there is trades *that the player doesn't control* will we be able to check to see who from our team  got traded and to where.....i have been wanting these kinda changes for ages cuz it doesn't seem fair that all these improvements only happen for ONLINE gaming

Message 1 of 7 (4,139 Views)

Re: nhl 23: be a pro mode

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Jeremy3677 And, send my player down to the minors if he isn't performing!!!
Message 2 of 7 (3,957 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Jeremy3677 There won’t be, I posted a thread about it in the NHL 22 forum… Be a Pro is going to be almost EXACTLY the same as NHL 22’s… there was “small additions” added (EA’s words) so that means they likely just added more broken dialogue and coach challenges…. So it will be the same thing..
Message 3 of 7 (3,943 Views)

I think the modes deep dive is still supposed to happen this month; we should get some info then, hang tight!

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 4 of 7 (3,934 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

From a confirmed source it was said that the Juniors/AHL will not be in again this year. That is basically why I bought NHL 20 again so I could just create rosters for this season and play the old way instead of play through an advanced Live The Life mode where I can't skip cutscenes. I have been requesting this since last November, along majority of the BAP community. 

Message 5 of 7 (3,899 Views)

★★ Apprentice

That is a very unprofessional answer telling someone to "don't be sad" if anything you at EA should be sad that we are not happy with this game and we keep voicing about it and nothing changes. Please the next time you decide to answer any of the customers questions please consider a more passive, informative answer. Thank You.

Message 6 of 7 (2,226 Views)

[ Edited ]

@quitxpectingfvrz 

I'm not an EA employee mate, my role is more akin to that of a mod - NHL hasn't been one of my boards since around November.

The quote is from Battlefield (2042) - my main board. I understand the frustration but the end of the day, these are still just games.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 7 of 7 (2,211 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help