Re: new map 3rd party

by Cheese9Man

Original Post

new map 3rd party

★★ Apprentice

Anyone else experience more 3rd party on new map than KC?

Happens almost every game.

Message 1 of 9 (371 Views)

★★ Pro
@VOORRTTEX to be fair 3rd party is the DNA of apex, no matter on which map. but the fact that they said they designed this map to reduce 3rd party? yeah, shows how little their experience on playing the game themselves.

Now players barely see each other but somehow 3rd even 4th parties are there once you start to fight.

I don't know, maybe it's just my experience, campers may disagree since they barely move or run towards gun fights.

Perfect map for slow ranked tho, especially platinum & above, so many hiding spots.
Message 2 of 9 (348 Views)

★★ Guide

I think the biggest issue is that they introduce a new champion the same season that is literally all about third party gameplay (passive tracks recent killers, ultimate can flank easily).

But yeah, IDK what exactly it is about this new map they feel is supposed to help third party issues, but it's still happening.

Message 3 of 9 (344 Views)

★ Guide
@VOORRTTEX Seems no matter where we land it’s a hot drop. Battles seem to be covering longer distances.
Message 4 of 9 (326 Views)

Champion

@bosourd  I feel like you've hit the nail on the head with that description tbh,couldn't have put it better myself.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 9 (276 Views)

★★★ Pro
@VOORRTTEX I completely disagree.

It's incredibly hard to find fights to take on due to he sheer size of this map. You spend a massive part of this game on your own completely.

3rd parties are natural as the ring gets small in size.

KC is the worst for 3rd's.
Message 6 of 9 (260 Views)

★★ Pro
@MandatoryIDtag we veterans knows...
Message 7 of 9 (250 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@bosourd Legit looking for enemies for 5 minutes, running around and no sign of them. And then they roll up one by one. This map works in extremes..
Message 8 of 9 (233 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

After a 3 hour session today with friends, the map is of course more fun to play. I agree with Mr robot lady simp that this map works in extremes. Quiet for multiple minutes, then if you found one enemy squad, 5 more will come join. It's either you loot very quickly after finishing a squad or rotate out using valk to avoid getting 3rd, 4th or 5th partied.

Message 9 of 9 (226 Views)