Highlighted
Accepted Solution

new game idea?? \\\///

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

peggle vs plants ... play both sides!!

Call in zombie airstrike..

online. zombie attack both..

can you image... original ... in COMPLETE 3d..

Message 1 of 2 (269 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: new game idea?? \\\///

Community Manager

Hey @MikeAlex2k13 we’re not able to accept product ideas or game concepts from people outside of Electronic Arts: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-do-i-submit-my-idea-for-a-game/

We love that you’re just as passionate about games as we are, and we know how much time and effort goes into game and product ideas and submissions. Thousands of EA employees around the world are also developing ideas for new games and features. Some of these ideas see the light of day, but many don’t. Because of the range of these creative ideas, we unfortunately can’t accept ideas or concepts from people outside of EA. That means we cannot and do not consider unsolicited submissions of game and product ideas—whether we receive them in person, by phone, by email, or otherwise—and we return or destroy all submission materials we receive.

Have you ever considered working in the game industry? We often have opportunities on the creative front for people like you. Keep your eye on careers.ea.com and see if any of our open positions piques your interest. And if you’re thinking about pursuing an education in interactive entertainment, check out careers.ea.com/students.

Thanks for your interest. We hope that you keep playing games and keep on imagining!

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (222 Views)

All Replies

Re: new game idea?? \\\///

Community Manager

Hey @MikeAlex2k13 we’re not able to accept product ideas or game concepts from people outside of Electronic Arts: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-do-i-submit-my-idea-for-a-game/

We love that you’re just as passionate about games as we are, and we know how much time and effort goes into game and product ideas and submissions. Thousands of EA employees around the world are also developing ideas for new games and features. Some of these ideas see the light of day, but many don’t. Because of the range of these creative ideas, we unfortunately can’t accept ideas or concepts from people outside of EA. That means we cannot and do not consider unsolicited submissions of game and product ideas—whether we receive them in person, by phone, by email, or otherwise—and we return or destroy all submission materials we receive.

Have you ever considered working in the game industry? We often have opportunities on the creative front for people like you. Keep your eye on careers.ea.com and see if any of our open positions piques your interest. And if you’re thinking about pursuing an education in interactive entertainment, check out careers.ea.com/students.

Thanks for your interest. We hope that you keep playing games and keep on imagining!

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (223 Views)