new cheat is born

by lnxtvv

Original Post

new cheat is born

★★★ Guide

in this days i see auto armor regenarted, i broken enemy shield but i see and heard evolve sound and enemy have new full shield

Message 1 of 8 (886 Views)

Re: new cheat is born

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Do you have any clips of this happening? If so, can you wing them to me via DM?

An issue like this seems extremely improbable- it would be very trackable-, and a cheeky armour swap might be the cause of some confusion, or even something worse like a lag spike/no reg.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 8 (879 Views)

Champion
@lnxtvv Man you find everything! We need some videos tho!
Message 3 of 8 (861 Views)

★★★ Expert
@EA_David What I think happens is the armor of the enemy going to the next tier. I'm often confused by the armor of the enemy evolving during fights, makes me hesitate sometimes, thinking that he somehow popped a shield cell / bat or managed to do a very quick armor swap (when there are many deathboxes around).

I think the evolving armor feedback / behaviour could use a change. First of all, enemies should not see the effect of the armor evolving until the enemy actually starts recharging shields. Also, the color of the armor should remain the same after evolving until a recharge is performed, maybe even until charging goes past the full value of the old shield.
Message 4 of 8 (828 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DoYaSeeMe Agreed, they don’t have armor but you still see armor upgrading xD
Message 5 of 8 (818 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@lnxtvv

Another opportunity to repost the Regen Shield!

regen.JPG

Message 6 of 8 (792 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

That is not a new cheat.. People was landing with armor and guns since season 5...

That cheat have been banned, so it is just a evolve cheat that came back.

There are 40 % with speed hack and 30 % with a kind of ESP hacks, so there are many cheater noobs in this game now with LVL 10- 60.

Message 7 of 8 (743 Views)

Champion

A new cheat is born:The apex legends Christmas nativity play. >.>

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 8 (725 Views)