Re: need for speed no limit: special event info misleading,tricked to buy bluepr

by Stealth_Addict

Original Post

need for speed no limit: special event info misleading,tricked to buy blueprints

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

From game: Need for speed no limit IOS, I did not get my silver tier award from the Lamborhghini Veneno event , x 40 blue prints never arrived, and if you people in EA saying its only for players completed silver tier then I want my money back because it's so mis-leading that in the game it said "we would get our reward at the end of the event", if I knew it was only for those completed silver tier I wouldn't buy that extra 10 blue prints with my golds, or perhaps I would buy 3600 more golds and buy 40 more blue prints just to make the car lift to next higher stage if you guys stated clear that the x 40 blue prints is "only" for those completed silver tier and for those completed the entire event they will not get the x 40 blue prints! now my brand new war is sitting in garage with 10 more blue prints useless look really bad. I will never buy anything from your company ever again.

Message 1 of 2 (588 Views)

Re: need for speed no limit: special event info misleading,tricked to buy bluepr

★★★★★ Newbie
I made a similar mistake but just didn't complete the last tier that was gold so I wasn't able to keep everything. Even though I was like 8 event races away.
Message 2 of 2 (500 Views)