Re: need for speed heat exclamation mark

by fkae86

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

@BlueDragonCGY It's a notification that the event/race has been updated with new XP and rewards number.

Message 11 of 22 (13,551 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@BlueDragonCGY i gont get it i have done races at same location with the EX MARK on but still got the mark on

I dont underrstand this and to be honest no one has explaned it to me on how to get thentick instead of the ex mark

Could someone please tell me how to change it
Message 12 of 22 (13,207 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks! This was driving me crazy, and you're exactly right. 🙏🏻👍🏻

Message 13 of 22 (12,719 Views)

★★ Novice

@KELSOMAFIA is correct. If you use the dpad you can change the difficulty of events with yellow exclamation points. I can confirm it has nothing to do with racer challenges as I have none active right now and still have tons of yellow exclamation points on my map.

Message 14 of 22 (11,742 Views)

★★ Novice

It annoys me that they dont go away when you complete them as well. No I dont think there is a way to change it. I would like this game to have a better way of keeping track of what events I've done and which I haven't. Possibly by posting best lap times when you highlight an event?

Message 15 of 22 (11,741 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Maybe the setup of the car?  Seems to make sense 

Message 16 of 22 (11,600 Views)

★ Novice
@billydenton76 I think it’s something to do with challenges....different sizes of circles...next race? Races in certain circuits? EA hey! Get off your * and answer this
Message 17 of 22 (11,448 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Nor it is posting the best time on your leaderboard. The exclamation mark may be still there.  

Message 18 of 22 (11,419 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi,

so took me quite some time to figure this out. Not very intuitive.

Basically If there is a yellow exclamation mark (!), it means there are multiple races to pick from, these can be changes when standing on the start point. Unfortunatelly there isn't an easy way to know which have you done already, so I just do them all.
Now once you do the races, the exclamation mark does not go away, but instead the background blue circle fades away.

So you have to do all races which have a light blue circle in the background (like in the image attached).

Hope this helps those who didn't get it so far.

Cya

Message 19 of 22 (11,005 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi all, is there an update to the exclamation marks over the races that have more than 1 difficult of race to do?

I have won the scorpion race at both levels yet I still have an exclamation mark over the event?

I've read various threads on this issue but nothing seems to work in either clearing the exclamation mark or giving user feedback that tells us if we have completed that race or not, both the overall races for that event or if we have 1 of the 2 races. 

I've read about the lighter blue circle if you have an event to do, but this isn't true; At least not for me.

Nor is it true about wreath disappearing on event you have won. 

Also I've checked over many days it is nothing to do with the challenges. 

I have 2 events where as a test I have left 1 with 1 race of 2 (won) completed and one where i know for sure I have won both races. I've tested winning both races a couple of times. 

I am thinking this maybe be either sync issue or simply code issue where it doesn't turn into a tick after the races have been completed. Is there anywhere else on the game menus where I can see what races have been completed in the same way the game shows us what collectables have been progressed in each area. This would easily unable us all to figure out where the issue lies. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Message 20 of 22 (8,570 Views)