Re: Leaver penalty is a joke.

by DaAceXD

Original Post

Re: Leaver penalty is a joke.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@RevenanT-G7 wrote:

@DaAceXD 

So your mad that you get a penalty for leaving a team based game because in your delusional mind you think your Elite. that likes to be the first to die and leave their squad behind.

There isn't going to be solo play, Respawn has said their is nothing in the works and this game is designed as a team based game. Maybe this isn't the game for you.

And Penalties are the right approach, Just because your selfish and don't want to help your team why should we play with a man down. Doesn't mean we want to be carried, it just means most of us that play with randoms wanted to play as a squad.

So your mad that you get a penalty for leaving a team based game because in your delusional mind you think your Elite. that likes to be the first to die and leave their squad behind.

I'm not mad at all, im not stating im elite at all. i don't like to die first. And i'm not leaving games that often. 

So no no no no no no and now stop making up assumtions and stories.

There isn't going to be solo play, Respawn has said their is nothing in the works and this game is designed as a team based game. Maybe this isn't the game for you.

I'm not saying I want to play solo at all do i?

I do think it would help a lot with the leaver problem.

So stop making up stories and read my post for more info.

And when you play with a squad of randoms there will always be people that leave the game.

So if you can't handle that maybe this isn't the game for YOU!

And Penalties are the right approach, Just because your selfish and don't want to help your team why should we play with a man down. Doesn't mean we want to be carried, it just means most of us that play with randoms wanted to play as a squad.

- Penalties are never the right approach. It helps nobody. the people left behind aren't helped in ANY way the leaver is punished. ( Was written in my post. )

- Just because im selfish and don't want to play with a team why should we play with man down? ( This is the exact reason people leave the game. They don't get ressed. )

Also not wanting to drop in the same house as your teammates isn't the same as not wanting to play with them.

And sepperate from your team and going solo all the way isn't even mentioned in my post.

So read my post once again please dude.. jezus..

I'm amazed that when i say the leaver penalty is a joke its the same as saying IM A LEAVER AND F YOU

I want a game without leavers too!

I enjoy playing with a squad that communicates and plays together.

AND i believe a solo queu would be VERRY good for the people that want to queu as a team.

I don't enjoy getting kicked in the nuts upon landing and hoping my random team will come and get me.

I don't enjoy when my teammate leaves the game after getting kicked in the nuts right upon landing.

But i can understand where they are comming from.

SO even when i explained it already in my post im going to typ it out specialy for your special you.

The current punish system does NOTHING.

People are still leaving. The 2 or 1 guy is still left alone behind.

I even typed that when a guy leaves you should give the 2 or 1 left behind mmr from the leavers points.

So every word in your whole post is your own fantasy and you din't read a word i typed.

You just saw the title and you threw up your opinion here.

And somehow people agree with you.

Message 11 of 11 (95 Views)