bring the spring drills back and add drills for offensive linemen and kickers. ciach weekly news conference, theoption to ask ad for stadium expansion or weight room improvement,have multiple user controlled teams option to off and def coordinators be able to add created and fcs teams without taking division 1 teams out, create a prospect for both insesson and offseason recruiting medical redshirts and grad transfers. can't wait for the game to be back
Solved! Go to Solution.
I believe the new game should have more customization available as the original post in this thread says. These are my suggestions
1) From what I understand, we may not have all major teams on this game because of legal issues. For that reason alone we should have an IN GAME create a school come back so that if a school was not on the game originally we will be able to make that school.
2) FCS teams should be on the game and we should have the ability to bring them up into the FBS.
3) Program success should have more rewards should as the ability to upgrade or completely build a new stadium.
4) medical redshirts and the transfer portal should be available
5) All immediate uniforms need to be available, and if any new ones are made they should be able to be updated. The purchasing of uniform packs was a terrible idea because now we cannot get a hold of them in the PS store.
6) Bring back the mouthguard option for equipment, allow players to expose their back plate if they want, allow helmets to be knocked off.
7) Rivalry games should be chippy with the probability of more personal fouls and unsportsmanlike conduct.
8) Full playoff customization with the ability to set a 4, 8, or even 16 team playoff system allowing the user to pick the rules on who is actually in.
These are just a few of my suggestions and I will continue to add more. The NCAA football video game has always been mine favorite video game of all time and for the record NCAA Football 06 was the best.