Re: my solution to stopping hackers

by QazaqD

Original Post

Accepted Solution

my solution to stopping hackers

★★ Pro

my solution to stopping hackers is simple. after x number of kills, say 5 kills, you start to glow and become visible to everyone in the game across the entire map for the rest of the game.

then if you have walls on a hacker you might kill him even though hes hacking because the walls are by design put in the game.

look in programs theres a concept called protective rings; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protection_ring

it states that theres 3 rings around a center, the center is = then the rings count out as the rings get farther from the center, so the farthest ring is ring three.

ring  3 has the least amount of rights which makes the ring 1 have the most rights, but hackers disrupt the design so this security works against the design of better security so the obscurity is a flaw that the hackers use.

in fact the most secure ring is ring 3, you dont want to use ring 2 and ring 1 because the hackers use those rings to hack.

by being the most visible in the game by getting a lot of kills you show you have a lot of power, like ring 1, and then the game hacks you back by letting everyone see you which is hacking vs hacking, by giving us walls you give us ring 1 vs the hackers ring 1 which is fair.

im never going to get 5 kill in a geme ever because the guns are weak and i use gibraltar and i fight wraith and robot chicken bones and they are too hard to hit with wimpy guns.

so i say let us see the hackers when they get 5 kills then they will question the validity of getting 10 kills a game because they will be getting hacked over every game.

Message 1 of 11 (836 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Novice
So if legitimate players get 5 kills say hot dropping the whole lobby can see them from wherever?

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (825 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice
So if legitimate players get 5 kills say hot dropping the whole lobby can see them from wherever?
Message 2 of 11 (826 Views)

★★★ Guide

wtf is this post most stupid idea ever :D 

Message 3 of 11 (779 Views)

★ Pro

"I'm bad at the game, can you gimp all the players that are better than me to make it 'fair'?"

Good joke.

Message 4 of 11 (742 Views)

★★★ Expert

Mods please remove this troll post.

Message 5 of 11 (723 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
WOW.... I’ve seen a lot of horrible suggestions by poor players to make the game require less skill.... but this one tops it LOL.

If this is ever implemented I would have this glow on me almost every game.
Message 6 of 11 (715 Views)

★★ Pro

Was that the towel thrown? You finally realized hackers can’t be stopped so let’s just make a game where cheaters have no purpose? How about adding some stellar auto-aim while we’re at it!?

Back to the drawing board @gg123xyz 

Message 7 of 11 (699 Views)

★★ Pro

you people misunderstand my solution, its not 5 kills its a concept that through testing on live games in an update is tweaked until it arrives at a agreed upon value the community finds attractive.

one that matches when they watch a person for cheating that the cheater they watch is also glowing. and has walls on them.

Message 8 of 11 (573 Views)

★ Apprentice

Then I better stop getting 5 kills a match then. Even tho I'm legit.

Message 9 of 11 (503 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

So what happens at 10 kills do they lose the ability to have a shield lol

Message 10 of 11 (496 Views)