Re: my logic to what guns to use and how after 40 hours of playing

by Crywolf642

Original Post

Accepted Solution

my logic to what guns to use and how after 40 hours of playing

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

you need two guns a lot of the time. the first gun should have a fast fire of fire and if possible be heavy ammunition. energy guns arent too good for first fights unless you can get o firing without being fired on.

the shotguns arent too good for first guns, the peacemaker is a good gun if you can get them in the halls but not typically because the fireate is slow and its clunky.

shotguns are good second guns or for massive damage when the enemy is hugging you.

the best combination of guns is to always use the wingman for every gun fight. if it doesnt kill the enemy switch to another heavy gun that can be the peacemaker or r99 or even the r45.

you want to walk into the enemy, shooting them, not strafe firing from a distance.

the wingman is the gun to have. i think i will buy a pretty skin for my wingman so i can feel better when i walk around with it.

heres me using the wingman;

Message 1 of 11 (580 Views)

Accepted Solution

Anonymous
Nice video of you looting in a teamfight and wondering around like a headless chicken :D

View in thread

Message 6 of 11 (474 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Nice guide. I'm personally not a huge fan if the wingman because I'm not a great shot . But I think in the right hands it's op . And at range it's sometimes a bit silly with he aim assist!

I need to practice more with it because i do see a lot of people running with them. 

I like to have a short range gun. R99, shotgun or a carbine etc and a long/heavy gun. Like a sniper or machine gun depending on the situation. But sometimes switch this around.

I love the snipers but players bounce and run around too much for them to be really good. So I often put a mid range scope even on the snipers. 

Ps.i don't know if you know this but when you look in the dearth box when you have the scout you missed a load of upgrades for it. If they show wihtout a stop sign they are upgrades to your gun so click them on!

This happens about the 5.46 mark.

Message 2 of 11 (569 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

here's a video of a game where i walk into the enemy firing at them, any farther than that and im pretty feeble in a firefight or if theres something blocking my bullets;

Message 3 of 11 (553 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

only 40 hrs? maybe make this guide after atleast 100 lol maybe I should be making one of these.. I have 300+ hours as of right now so maybe I should make one of these...

I'm glad you're participating in the forums! I wasn't trying to sound rude or anything i genuinely just dont thing 40 hours is enough gameplay to make a guide on which gun out of all of them but i do think you really did a good job on it- although the re-45 really isn't a good mid-game gun. maybe after drop it's okay but after about 5 minutes you better have that thing out of your inventory and replaced with something better

as for shotguns.. the peacekeeper and eva 8 can actually pop off if you know how to use them right.
anyways yeah just keep playing the game and maybe update this as you go Wink have fun out there!

p.s. the wingman is my favorite gun too.. it's pretty much an all purpose weapon that loads damage into people lol

Message 4 of 11 (503 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

rather finish the player and loot instead of killing the other guy.....

Message 5 of 11 (482 Views)

Anonymous
Nice video of you looting in a teamfight and wondering around like a headless chicken :D
Message 6 of 11 (475 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Actually Carbine paired with a heavy gun either the spitfire or the longbow is quite devastating.
Carbine got fast rate of fire and Spitfire fires heavy rounds that has high ammo capacity and great hip-fire.
Long bow could do well with headshots and collateral. Good for taking care of Armor.
If not heavy then Energy based weapons like the Triple Take with full attachments or the new AR.
Message 7 of 11 (471 Views)

★★★ Guide

Different guns suit different playstyles.

The wingman is only good if you can land headshots, my aim sucks so wingman is not for me. I have the most success with double shotgun loadout. Precision choke turns the peacekeeper into a sniper rifle. The EVA-8 is a very underated weapon. Spitfire and R301 are the only automatics I seem to get any consistent value from.

Message 8 of 11 (455 Views)

★★ Pro

no. i just spam shots it doesnt need to be a headshot

@MekaDeth555 wrote:

Different guns suit different playstyles.

The wingman is only good if you can land headshots, 

Message 9 of 11 (451 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@gg123xyz wrote:

here's a video of a game where i walk into the enemy firing at them, any farther than that and im pretty feeble in a firefight or if theres something blocking my bullets;

Firstly no offence meant on what I'm about to say.

Stay with your squad, you need to learn to loot faster, after 40 hours you should be able to identify loot straight away. 

When you see your squad shooting or losing health, bottom left corner, go help them. 

You don't have to charge in, but at least get to the fight to help. 

The above game play is one of the most frustrating things about this game.

You basically left your squad to die. While looting for gear you didn't need at that time. 

Sure enough you re-spawned one player, but then didn't follow and protect when they went to reacquire their gear.

Anyway good luck. 

Message 10 of 11 (417 Views)