my game wont connect

by crowd1ng

Original Post

my game wont connect

★★★ Newbie

I downloaded the free celebration edition of battlefront 2 on the epic games store and downloaded 90 gbs ( which im guessing is the full game). But when I get in the game it says something about my account being restricted frim accessing any online features which is pretty wierd. I dont know if that free version includes multiplayer or not but I need help because my account wont connect

Message 1 of 4 (160 Views)

Re: my game wont connect

★ Novice

got same problem cant even play apex legends anymore ... i guess i am banned from all ea games even tried to make new account and that got banned too 

Message 2 of 4 (155 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@RezZ3t im guessing sure thats its their servers because i just got into a multiplayer game but it kicked me out after a while so idk
Message 3 of 4 (152 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if there is a ban on your account then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (145 Views)