Anyone else’s apex coins gone?

by RockScorpion384

Original Post

my coin has gone.

★ Novice

steam flatform 

The coin I received through the battle pass disappeared.

my coin has gone or I use it and I don't remember it.

So I showed my account and asked to check the purchase record.

1.Ea asked me for the details of my Steam purchase. (The coin I received through the battle pass disappeared, but I don't know why I need the steam purchase details, but I sent it for now. )

2.PS4 and Xbox received a reply that there was no problem.

3.Of course, it's the Steam platform that I asked. Did you even look at my purchase?

4.I have only repeatedly requested six times the history of coins being used after purchasing my Battle Pass and kept getting irrelevant answers. It's my local language, but I never thought I could communicate.

5. In the end, I was even asked to solve the problem by chatting that does not support ea in my area. There's no chat button on my local EA homepage!

6. I just want to see the record if I used coins. And of course it's a ubiquitous feature. I'm surprised that it's happening in 2022 that I have to send e-mails for such a long time because of this simple problem.

7.And when I can't believe EA understood my problem, I got a reply that your coin was used normally and I can't help you anymore. Can I believe what EA, who has been asking questions so far that I can't even understand my problem properly? Shouldn't you at least send me the coin usage details?

8.Do you think the answer I received from EA is far away from sending the contents of number 7 again by email? They want me to send them the Steam purchase details and account. What have we been talking about so far?

Message 1 of 13 (445 Views)

Re: my coin has gone.

Hero
Hi @URAJIL1 Which game is this about? I'm assuming it's a Fifa title but I'm not sure.

Also, as account issues are handled by EA Help, you would really need to continue discussing this issue with them.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 13 (432 Views)

★ Novice

APEX. 

And I am very disappointed with the attitude and process of solving the problem rather than solving the problem.

Message 3 of 13 (402 Views)

★★ Expert
@URAJIL1 @ElliotLH can you move this question to the APEX section?
Message 4 of 13 (391 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@URAJIL1

Just logged in and all my apex coins are gone as well!!!!

Wtaf. I had 2000+ and am gonna now have to buy more for the next battle pass.

Some shady stuff going on
Message 5 of 13 (351 Views)

Anyone else’s apex coins disappear?

★★★★ Guide

I Just lost over 2000 apex coins between today and yesterday. 

would love for a community manager to tell me wtf is going on. I 100% had over 2000 apex coins yesterday and was waiting for the new season to start so i can use them to buy the battle pass

is this some shady bs trying to get more people to buy coins???

Message 6 of 13 (356 Views)

Re: Anyone else’s apex coins disappear?

Champion

Checking to see if a CM can help.

Message 7 of 13 (338 Views)

Anyone else’s apex coins gone?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Have lost over 2000 apex coins overnight.

was saving them for the next season and now they have been stolen by EA

can i get a community manager to answer for what is going on. Apparently it is happening to a lot of people in the apex community so its not an isolated issue

[Removed by CM]

@EA_Mako 

@EA_Darko 

Message 8 of 13 (338 Views)

Re: Anyone else’s apex coins gone?

Community Manager

Hey @RockScorpion384 there is no need to tag multiple CMs or attempt to bypass the swear filter.

If missing items then for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product APEX

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 13 (324 Views)

Re: Anyone else’s apex coins disappear?

Community Manager

@URAJIL1 Unfortunately we don't have an easily accessible ledger. I also can't see any related ticket on your posting account, so if you have a ticket maybe we can figure out what happened here. 

@RockScorpion384 Hey, I sent you a DM, can you check it?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 10 of 13 (316 Views)