Re: my ads don't work sometimes

by The_Raz0r_B1ade

Original Post

Accepted Solution

my ads don't work sometimes

★★★ Novice

sometimes if I exit a car or use my equipment quickly my ads stop working and i can't get them back you know how hard it is to get kills and get a win if all you can do is hipfire longer range kills are almost impossible

Message 1 of 9 (570 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
@YAZtheYET1 Which platform are you playing on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (533 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@YAZtheYET1 Which platform are you playing on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 9 (534 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Illium Happens to me on PS5
Message 3 of 9 (520 Views)

★★ Guide
@YAZtheYET1 This has been happening a lot since update 3.
Message 4 of 9 (497 Views)

★★★ Pro

I had it happened to me today briefly and my friend had a momentary problem with shooting. I'm on PS5, he's on PS4 and we were both playing on the PS4 version of  the game in Portal.

Message 5 of 9 (483 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am on PC using a xbox elite series 2 I have tried just about everything to get it to stop and it doesn't i am forced to hipfire all enemies until it correct itself i  die or we win

Message 6 of 9 (461 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue. I’m on PC using M/KB. It definitely has something to do with leaving vehicles. Sometimes it resolves after a few minutes, and I do mean minutes. Please let me know if there is any additional information I can share to help troubleshoot. 

This only started occurring for me since update 3. 

Message 7 of 9 (438 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I am on PC, too and I noticed sometimes I cant get out of the vehicle when it is hit and I need to escape.. Exit key (mine is Enter) doesnt work or works after 4-5 strokes.

Message 8 of 9 (390 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

happens to me whenever i exit a vehicle,quick fix is to simply redeploy/get killed and respawn

Message 9 of 9 (364 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help