Re: my account is locked after an unfortunate hack

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

my account is locked after an unfortunate hack

★ Novice

Good day, you launched an investigation into an account of mine and would like it opened for use.

Account:

LAALL1E

The account has been banned for apex legends and I would like the ban lifted, if not I will be filling a legal issue as I was hacked and thus banned on apex legends during the period I have been hacked.

It has been a week since the issue was reported, with no solution or progress update only countless account verifications.

Open the account NOW

Sincerely a pissed off customer.

Message 1 of 4 (205 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @LAALL1E.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (192 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @LAALL1E.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (193 Views)

★ Novice

hi Darko,

i have been trying this and nothing has happened, i have received no news or updates in the last week and no explanation to what occurred so that i may plead my case correctly to prove my innocence regarding my ban and account suspension

Message 3 of 4 (186 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @LAALL1E if you have created a case with our TOS team then you will need to wait for them to respond.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (141 Views)