Re: my account got hacked

by EA_Darko

Original Post

my account got hacked

★★★ Newbie

So got round to opening my rewards from Rivals after a busy Holiday period, Bergkamp rated 92!

Went to put him in my squad and see that every single tradable card I had is gone. Case opened with EA after hours on the chat with them but they can't do anything about it now I just have to wait for an email.

Followed up later on in the afternoon to see if they can check and no they can't or talk to the team directly dealing with it. So the people you chat with just raise cases and that's it.

Absolutely gutted I've been hacked and lost everything I worked hard to get only to be told to wait for an email. Was assured I'd get my items back but I'm now not feeling hopeful.

IF anyone can share their experiences and if they have got their items back and how long it took I would be grateful.

Message 1 of 4 (142 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @jjgunn1990whu for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (93 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have made a request with them but still now updates. 

Also checked it yesterday and it said fixed. Got on a chat said I still do not have my players that have gone missing and that it is not fixed at all. 

The chat they just tell me to wait for an email from the support team. 

How long will I be waiting? 

Message 3 of 4 (90 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @jjgunn1990whu if our live support team has advised you that your case is being looked into then I would recommend waiting for the team to respond.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (87 Views)